navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #8 » faerymagic
Open Poetry #8
Post A Reply Post New Topic faerymagic Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
lucky
since 2000-01-17
Posts 1601
Idaho

0 posted 2000-07-04 05:06 PM

..................................................................................................................Faery tales

....................................................................................It seems
....................................................................wherever I go
.........................................people come into my life
...................................................................and go
............................touching where I can feel it
..........................then leaving only a memory
..................like the faery tales of childhood
.........................and I wasn't really finished
....................................knowing them all yet
..........................................how do you know
........................when your seeing them last
.............................................how can you stop
...........................gather all around keep those
................................................you’ve ever known
.........................................................ever found and
..............................................how exactly do you keep
....................................................faery’s with all their tales
..............................................................from losing their magic..?
...............................................................well sheesh... anyway come..!
....................................................................brush against my walls
......................................................................and do please stay
..............................................................long enough for us to
...................................................................know each other
.......................................................even though you know
..............................................well have to sometime part
.........................................................and we knowing both
...............................................................the longer you stay
..............................................................the more I’ll want you
....................................................................................back again
........................................................................when your gone away
...................................................................................but do come anyway
..............................................................faery tales and faery magic
....................................................are the happiest stories I know
.......................................................................and such great lives
.....................................................are made up of so little chapters
..........................................................................but faery magic will last

..................................................................................................................................forever.
< !signature-->

If I could paint a portrait, of this life in which I've led, and somehow sketch a story, of the visions in my head, I'd start out with a canvas, stretched tightly in a frame, and in the bottom corner, I'd leave room to sign my name.  (Michelle A. Bartley)

[This message has been edited by lucky (edited 07-04-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Dale W. Gwaltney - All Rights Reserved
Jamie
Member Elite
since 2000-06-26
Posts 3168
Blue Heaven
1 posted 2000-07-04 05:20 PM

Our lives are made from parts of each person we have met along the way.
Lovely poem.
jamie

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito. - Virgil.
"Yield thou not to adversity, but press on the more bravely".

Martie
Member Empyrean
since 1999-09-21
Posts 28049
California
2 posted 2000-07-04 07:44 PM

Hi Lucky...I would like to stay awhile whithin your friendship....be part of a faery tale perhaps...so glad to see your name here...I've missed you!

[This message has been edited by Martie (edited 07-04-2000).]

Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
3 posted 2000-07-04 07:49 PM

Oh, dear sweet man~
Sprinkle me with the dust of Faerie Tales.
Beautiful ....
and so it is magical ...
~*Marge*~

~*The pen of the poet never runs out of ink, as long as we breathe.*~
noles1@totcon.com

MagnoliaBlue
since 2000-05-12
Posts 367

4 posted 2000-07-04 08:37 PM

I have missed your
poetry and this
is wonderful.

It should be in
the book, along with
many others
you have written.

If it were posted for
the book we could all
vote!

MagnoliaBlue
< !signature-->

~My Skipper Jim
I love you!
Your Lady June~

[This message has been edited by MagnoliaBlue (edited 07-04-2000).]

lucky
since 2000-01-17
Posts 1601
Idaho
5 posted 2000-07-07 02:35 AM

Jamie,

Thank you so much. Our lives are made of parts of lives we have met along our way. The trouble is we all want to keep all the good we've found.

Martie,

How could you miss me, we are in the same faery tale or haven't you noticed. I'll send you the rest of the poem by mail. Love ya

Marge,

Oh, dear sweet woman~

I'll Sprinkle you all right with the dust of Faery's and you can ferry me across the Mercy 'cuase your lines are what I love and what I read from day to day. Your such a dear heart, love and prayers you all.

Magnolia,

So you've missed me poetry and thus, thank you, 'tis wonderful. Well, "the book..." not enough people read me stuff... maybe someday though...

Hi lucky,

thanks so much for knocking your self up. but I found that if I bumped your font size up a notch your work was much more to my liking. do you always have to have a form that differs from all the rest..? You might do alot better if you hung on the right margin. You ever tried that yet.

Thanks Dale,

I'll get right on it after I finish this next piece.

Thank you all so much...

tracie66
Member Elite
since 2000-01-18
Posts 4713
Australia
6 posted 2000-07-07 05:20 AM

Hey buddy o mine  
well I never!!
This truly is a change in style a fairy tale hey...well I loved it my friend and me thinks it's a little treasure.
Thanks for sharing this one lucky  
Love tracie
P.S will e you soon I promise.

Love is the life of the soul...
It is the harmony of the universe

MagnoliaBlue
since 2000-05-12
Posts 367

7 posted 2000-07-07 06:05 PM

Hey Lucky...
People read your ' stuff'
when they can find it.

Somehow it self-deletes
in a matter of hours.  

Post!Post!Post! and don't take
it away!
I love the pictures that
you paint with your words!

~My Skipper Jim
I love you!
Your Lady June~

brian madden
Member Elite
since 2000-05-06
Posts 4374
ireland
8 posted 2000-07-07 07:19 PM

lucky wonderful poem lovely thoughts magical.

A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

9 posted 2000-07-07 11:49 PM

dale, this is so sweet, methinks it is pure poetry in motion--aaarrrgggg....

seriously, love the magickal muse you have...and how I wish for northern territory today...what do we have in July Swamp?  IMPS AND BROWNIES...(watch yer step in de bayou cuntrey...)  grins and applause to you, and hugs fer yer Rosemary...just because...

Sunnyone
Member Ascendant
since 2000-07-06
Posts 5334
Staffordshire, England
10 posted 2000-07-08 12:03 PM

Hi Lucky......
              You have a magic quality in your written thoughts. It's a beautiful gift, and keep believing in faeries!

lucky
since 2000-01-17
Posts 1601
Idaho
11 posted 2000-07-09 05:57 AM

Well..!

I can't believe it... do you want some more..? faery maguc is what I know best. I thank you all so much... So here's another... Inspired by the great poet we all know as Femme Fatell, well something like that anyway... Thanks F... I love ya...

[This message has been edited by lucky (edited 07-09-2000).]

MagnoliaBlue
since 2000-05-12
Posts 367

12 posted 2000-07-11 02:34 AM

Back to the top with you!   

magnoliaBlue

~My Skipper Jim
I love you!
Your Lady June~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #8 » faerymagic

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary