navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Waiting for eternity
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Waiting for eternity Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Le Capitan de L'Amour
since 2000-07-15
Posts 60

0 posted 2000-07-22 07:38 PM

Yesterday was the night, the night I dream about you, the night I had you beside me, the night I went to war, the night I got captured and executed.

But even in the darkness of death, I remembered you,
even hen the gods of that heavenly sky tryed to erase my memory of you I didnt let it go.

And after i waited an eternity, you finnaly came, but it was too late because I was about to be reeborn again.

But before I left I got a kiss from those virgin lips, which I remembered since that night when I left you.

Then I finnaly woked up in the middle of the night and I realize it was just a dream, and ever since I thanked god  every day for having you and for been with you, been with the most beautifull woman in the
world as beautifull as Cleopatra, and with these words I said "Good night my darling good night".

© Copyright 2000 Le Capitan de L'Amour - All Rights Reserved
StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
1 posted 2000-07-22 07:41 PM

Such sentiments involved! Your thoughts are anything but incomplete and leaves for interesting reading! Well, a dream is a dream, but I do know how you feel. Keep writing, you're good at it!
Love Always
~*~Jessica~*~

*~* I wIsH I wAs A
LiTTlE gIrL aGaIn;
SkInNeD kNeEs AnD
bRuIsEd ElBoWs ArE
eAsIeR tO hEaL tHaN a
BrOkEn HeArT!*~*

buttercup411
since 2000-07-03
Posts 41
miami, fl, u.s
2 posted 2000-07-22 07:45 PM

hey .......girls love a guy who could express like that...good job ... : )
au revoir,
love
une jeune fille... : )

Jose Marti
since 2000-07-01
Posts 374
washing DC
3 posted 2000-07-22 10:08 PM

Great poem christian. It has very good ending, I envy your writing skills tremendously. Bon chance ici.

Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
4 posted 2007-12-02 08:31 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Waiting for eternity

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary