navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » The Pain Inside
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic The Pain Inside Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
BABYFACE
since 2000-07-09
Posts 17
DALLAS,TX

0 posted 2000-07-13 08:11 PM

IT HERTS ME SO BAD TO KNOW THAT YOU MIGHT BE DEAD HOW WOULD I KNOW YOU NEVER COME AROUND ENY MORE EVEN THOUGH YOU SWORE TO ME YOU WOULD ALLWAYZ BE THERE FOR ME IT'S NOT FAIR YOU PROMISED ME, WHY DID YOU LIE.
IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW MUCH HATE I HAVE INSIDE OF MY HEART RIGHT NOW MAYBE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND, BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW, BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T CARE, BUT IT'S OK I DON'T NEED YOU TO GUIDE ME ANYMORE ANYWAYZ.
DON'T YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE HOW I TURNED OUT, I HAVE GROWN UP TO BE A VERY NICE YOUNG LADY EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE VERY MANY PEOPLE TO TELL ME HEY YOUR DOING GRAET YOU LOOKING GREAT.
I AM NOW 15, BUT I FEEL LIKE I AM 30 BECAUSE I HAVE SO MUCH TO WORRY ABOUT, AND THE PAST EVERYONE LIED TO ME AND I STARTED TO THINK ABOUT THAT BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WHO CARES!!!!!!

DEDICATED TO MUNY SMITH THE GUY THAT WAS LIKE MY DAD WHEN MY FATHER WASN'T AROUND, AND MOST OF ALL MY BROTHER WHEN I NEEDED SOMEONE TO TALK TO!!!!!

© Copyright 2000 SARAH PIERCE - All Rights Reserved
ConderE
since 1999-08-14
Posts 29
TX, USA
1 posted 2000-07-14 12:21 PM

This was an emotional writing. I am sorry that your father wasn't around...but I am glad that someone cared enough to try to fill the gap. I hope that your life gets easier for you. Keep being strong.
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
2 posted 2000-07-14 01:33 AM

i know what you are going through...except with my mom...i always looked up to my   best friends mom as the mother i wanted since  mine left me...and you know what i am glad to say that she treats me like her own...yells at me when i do something bad...and encourages me to do the best i can...whoever this person is never forget about them...always keep that person in your heart and mind...

~IF YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY BADLY~SET IT FREE~IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU~ITS YOURS FOREVER~IF IT DOESNT IT WAS NEVER YOURS TO BEGIN WITH~

Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
3 posted 2007-12-01 11:06 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » The Pain Inside

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary