navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Every Time I think, I think of You
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Every Time I think, I think of You Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
~SwEEt_LiL_GirL~
since 2000-11-04
Posts 21

0 posted 2000-11-23 11:06 PM

Every time i think i think of you...
I think of your warm smile,
Your beautiful eyes,
Looking right into mine and easing my pain
Every time i think, i think of you...
I think of the way you want to hold me from the pain in the world,
The way your arms wrap around me and comfort my soul.
When a tear runs down my check,
I would feel your warm hand whip away my tears.
Even when i'm mad,
You'll be sitting there listening to me,
Wondering how "You can take away my fear's in my heart..."
Whenever there's no one around,
I always see you there waiting for me,
Hand extend toward me,
Wanting to help and hold me,
Every time i think, I think of you....

© Copyright 2000 ~SwEEt_LiL_GirL~ - All Rights Reserved
kimmy
since 2000-07-31
Posts 98

1 posted 2000-11-24 12:32 PM

this was a really good poem..its nice to find someone who will always be there for u and who can help you through the rough times in your life..but i relaly likes this poem..
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
2 posted 2000-11-24 01:16 PM

I really liked this poem...i can definately relate to it cuz i have someone like the person your talking about in the poem. I loved this and your very lucky to have someone like this in your life.
Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
3 posted 2000-11-24 03:14 PM

It's always a blessing to have a person like this to be with you and help you out. Good writing.
xoxo
Jenn

"Guess I'm not smart, I let you un-nerve me, I let you control me; afraid the truth would hurt me, when it's you that hurts me more." TLC

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
4 posted 2000-11-24 03:53 PM

I think you did a good job on this!  I can't help but wonder though: is this person with you now and you're glad, or are you writing this because they aren't anymore?  Just a thought of mine.  Good job!  

"I think of the way you want to hold me from the pain in the world,
The way your arms wrap around me and comfort my soul."
< !signature-->

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Me!!

http://www.thehungersite.com

[This message has been edited by Lakewalker (edited 11-24-2000).]

~SwEEt_LiL_GirL~
since 2000-11-04
Posts 21

5 posted 2000-11-24 09:40 PM

xShUgArHiGhx: Thanks for the responds and thinking that i'm good.. Which i'm not, just made that one up in about 2 min's didn't really put much effort into it. I could of but i'm not to reading to deep into things to be hurt!! so yeah.. talk to you later... hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!!

Kimmy: Thanks for the support, hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!! take care!

Jenn Cirrincione: Thanks for the support and thank you i know its a blessing to have someone so close..

Lakewalker: to answer your question, i'm with that person right now, doesn't mean i've lost them.. Hmmm you have a cerious mind!!! thanks!!

DancinQueen
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-07-29
Posts 1092
Kokomo,IN,USA
6 posted 2000-11-25 12:32 PM

This is wonderful   YEah i thought it almost sounded like it was about someone who had died and you still thought of them every day   Keep up the great work tho

~!*DQ*!~

"A true friend can see the truth and pain in your eyes, even when you're fooling everyone else"

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
7 posted 2000-11-25 02:17 AM

this was great. keep it up!!
glad to hear the person is still with yOu!

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
8 posted 2000-11-27 04:23 PM

Having someone like this in your life is the best...Having someone there for you when you need them the most...To just be there for you too...Good work!!!

People leave our lives as quickly as they come, but the ones that mean something leave footprints in our hearts.

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
9 posted 2000-12-22 06:04 PM

this is really sweet.  it's nice to see that someone is contented with what life has to offer to them.  We've had too many painful poems in passions.  Nice to know you're doing good.  thanks for the read

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Every Time I think, I think of You

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary