navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » just read it and reply if u want
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic just read it and reply if u want Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Ina
since 2000-10-09
Posts 1236
Quebec, Canada

0 posted 2000-10-29 03:37 PM

sitting here
staring through tear
blurred eyes, i wish
we didnt meet this
way, i dont to break
your heart but i have to
more than u know or
ever know how much
i hurt right now
all wanted was that u say
those words, "ya im the
guy who went camp sans
souci, with regina" but u
said"thats another  guy"
how could u do this!!!
I loved u! i tryed to quit
drugs for u,
u know im going to start
all over again
but this time im going to
end it all, because that
way i wont need to think
about u anymore,
pretend im dead, pretend
i never existed, tell everyone
i was a figment of your
imagination tell them im gone forever
but please just forget me
forget how u loved me
forget how I loved u

~Ina~

© Copyright 2000 Regina Levy - All Rights Reserved
Child of the Stars
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-09-07
Posts 1658
Ann Arbor, MI
1 posted 2000-10-29 03:46 PM

Um, it was a great poem...I'm not even going to start on the subjects adressed in it...so yeah..great poem...

~Carly< !signature-->
i didnt say it was about suicide, did i?
The grindstone of life will either polish us or wear us down, depending on what we're made of.

[This message has been edited by Child of the Stars (edited 10-29-2000).]

Ina
since 2000-10-09
Posts 1236
Quebec, Canada
2 posted 2000-10-29 03:53 PM

HEY GUYS THIS POEM DOESNT HAVE TO DO WITH SUICiDe ALRIGHT!!!!!
~Ina~

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
3 posted 2000-10-29 04:00 PM

Well I guess I did think it was talking about that for a mintue there.  But I'm glad to hear that it's not, and this is a good poem!  If only it were easy to do this:
"but please just forget me
forget how u loved me
forget how I loved u"< !signature-->

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Me!!

[This message has been edited by Lakewalker (edited 10-29-2000).]

branden726
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-09-25
Posts 607
Bay City, MI
4 posted 2000-10-29 05:13 PM

I guess ill reply before this gets probably taking off because of you and i quote saying that "end it all"

But hey good poem and If you were smart you'd stay off drugs ne ways cuz trust me most of my family not immediate just like all my cuzins and my aunts are like crackheads it ruins your life bud! WAKE UP!

"what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger"

Ina
since 2000-10-09
Posts 1236
Quebec, Canada
5 posted 2000-10-29 05:33 PM

everyone this poems has nothing to do with SUICIDE yes there is something about drugs but im not doing any!! I have woken up. its not the best day when u r forbidden to communicate with a best friend and someone who u will love forever
Ina
plz dont take it off!

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
6 posted 2000-10-29 08:47 PM

OK everybody listen up here........it's not about suicide........what she's reffering to by "ending it all" in this poem is ending the FRIENDSHIP or the lOVE.....not her life. So no worries people. Oh and i see no reason to take this poem off the board and lock it. I think it's just fine. Stop giving Ina a hard time. The poem is good.....keep it up Ina.

"I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust."

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
7 posted 2000-10-29 08:55 PM

If I was "giving Ina a hard time" I'm sorry, I wasn't meaning to.  I understand the poem how it was meant to be taken, as you said.  Like I said before: this is a good poem!

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Me!!

Ina
since 2000-10-09
Posts 1236
Quebec, Canada
8 posted 2000-10-30 04:16 PM

thank you Javier..u came t my rescue....lol well anyways i took your advice on the calling card....thanks everyone else for your responses
Isabel Galaxia
since 2000-06-18
Posts 733

9 posted 2000-10-30 05:37 PM

Alright, the poem- it was good, very well written.  The message- obviously this a$$(don't know his name) wasn't good enough for you, you're probably better off without him.  I won't give you a lecture, you've already gotten enough of those, and who am I to give you one, I don't even know you(which probably isn't a good thing).  So anyway, smile and keep writing
Bel

Beautiful is empty
Beautiful is free
Beautiful loves no one
Beautiful stripped me
-"Beautiful" CREED

Ina
since 2000-10-09
Posts 1236
Quebec, Canada
10 posted 2000-10-30 06:07 PM

thank u for that Isabel, its better that i not know u to and btw u r wrong it was about losing someone i love because my mother forbid me from communicating with him, sorta like romeo and juliet.....and he is more than i deserve.....and he cant believe he forgot to tell my mom that little favor so in a way we are both deeply hurt.
Ina

Isabel Galaxia
since 2000-06-18
Posts 733

11 posted 2000-10-30 06:12 PM

Um....Ina.....if I offended you I totally did not mean to.  When I said it was probably a bad thing....I meant that it was probably a bad thing that I didn't know you...not a good thing.   Geeeeez I feel bad now!!  Okay so I obviously didn't read the thing about your mom or just spaced it, sorry...I really hope I didn't offend you!!
Bel

Ina
since 2000-10-09
Posts 1236
Quebec, Canada
12 posted 2000-10-30 06:19 PM

its cool im sorry.. i need to chill out...a very sensitive subject for me....sorry....im very stressed
Sincerly sorry
~Ina~

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
13 posted 2000-10-31 09:29 AM

Ina -- Are you talking about suicide? Just kidding   lol

Seems you've given up on this person.  One thing, if someone's worth it, go for it.  Life is never easy, specially the one's you wanna have has this thing about being a lot harder to get.  Thanks for sharing this poem

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » just read it and reply if u want

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary