navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Looking back
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Looking back Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jeremiah Johnson
since 2000-06-08
Posts 1223
Brooksville, Fl, U.S

0 posted 2000-06-23 02:59 AM

I'm now looking back
For the fact's that
Made my life worth
Wild.
Those great things And
That teenage style.
Thought's like these
Put a smile on my face
And make looking back
Worth wild.

Yes the "wild" is there to state the facts of being a teen and all the crazy things we do.

I'm a dying romantic and when i can no longer write i can no longer live -Jeremiah Johnson-

© Copyright 2000 E'Val - All Rights Reserved
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
1 posted 2000-06-23 03:37 AM

what a poem...very nice...what do you expect us to be JEREMIAH???? good little girls and boys????haha were growing up were supposed to have fun and get in trouble cause when were old with kids we cant do those things anymore!!!!

~IF YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY BADLY~SET IT FREE~IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU~ITS YOURS FOREVER~IF IT DOESNT IT WAS NEVER YOURS TO BEGIN WITH~

kynder
since 2000-04-11
Posts 537
Tallahassee, Florida
2 posted 2000-06-23 05:22 AM

nooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!! not a smile on my jaybean's face!!!!!!!  what a refreshing poem from you!!!  maybe i should read more at this place.  teenagers these days will surprise ya!!!!!

LOVE
kynder

Across the gateway of my heart,
I wrote "No Thoroughfare!!"
But love came laughing by and
Cried "I enter everywhere!!!"

Herbert Shipman

LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

3 posted 2000-06-23 03:25 PM

Great description of our generation! Rock on!  

VIVA LA VOLKSWAGEN!!

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
"The robbed that smiles steals something from the thief" -Shakespea

MysticalAngel
since 2000-06-22
Posts 23

4 posted 2000-06-23 03:29 PM

Well said Jeremiah.. Love the poetry. You have a really unique way of writing. Like it alot! And yes.. I agree with ERIN.. we've got to have alittle evil to drive our parents crazy... otherwise they would get bored! We were put here to give their life... alittle spice... should I say! Good poem though... mysticalangel

** If something is too good to be true... 9 times out of 10 it is **

**AANGELLE**
since 2000-06-21
Posts 45

5 posted 2000-06-23 05:29 PM

Jeremiah what are you now??? Old and "past it"? I say keep it "wild" FOREVER. I am a 17 year old Irish girl and I certainly NEVER intend on giving up my lifestyle of complete and utter maddness!!! Keep putting a smile on your face - you only live once... Every day of your life should be "worth wild"!!!
Nikkisweet
since 2000-02-14
Posts 183
Tx, Dallas
6 posted 2000-06-23 10:58 PM

We do a bunch of wild things, and I intend to keep to wild and crazy things!  Good Work
Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
7 posted 2007-11-18 01:55 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Looking back

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary