navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Tortured Soul
Dark Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Tortured Soul Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
CitiZen-One
since 2000-09-22
Posts 84
New Mexico

0 posted 2000-09-22 05:58 PM

My body is sick and my stomach curls at
the thought of what I did to you.

There you were across the room in a sea of brown faces. You were my angel of light in a world of darkness and my heart sunk at your sight.

Blonde beams of light that only the Northern Ice could produce, sea blue virgin eyelands and such a pleasant face. Oh how much I want to taste.

I lied to you and decieved you so that I could have your virgin flesh. I told you I love jesus when in my heart I hate this man.

But I wanted you so bad that I was willing to decieve myself into becoming what I thought you wanted me to be. And when I looked into the mirror each night, my ice blue eyes staired right back at me.

I burned years of my philosophical and religious writtings, because if you found them, i would be exposed for the heretic that I Truly am.

So I renounced nietzsche and burned the Gods of Tomorrow, for a pound of your virgin flesh. I clipped my wings so that I might have a moment of eternity staring into your sweet face.

Once I entered your mind, I teared down your walls. Behold, there is an enemy inside the castle, but no one knows but me! Now Your virgin flesh will be my destiny.

Knowing how you waited your whole life to give this gift to your final man. Instead I seduced your flesh with my sensual hand.

Your flesh is weak like all the rest and I enjoyed breaking down your mind, but now I can no longer live this lie.

So now I must come clean and say good bye. Because I am disgusted with myself for what I have done. In decieving you I have destroyed myself and become something I can never be.

It is time that I come clean with you angel from the heavens. O'Nordic Prize. I will never love jesus because he is not a man. Imagine that eternity is a priest violating a virgin altar boys backside over and over for ever and ever. That is your faith not mine.

And That is why I took from you, that which you can never get back. Your Blonde Gold I devoured and poured eternal guilt into your soul. So now you will throw yourself on the steaming dung heap little catholic girl. Yes just like the lowest of mankind.

Now you know why I can't ever be with you. You're messiah loves the lowest of man. Your messiah is the steaming dung heap, whos only wings are the flies that beat my face. I clipped my galactic wings to fall from heavens grace.

Cattle is to be slaughtered and devoured, but in the act I have become a swine. Yes even lower than you, on the girl that I have dined.

With all your innate intelligence and beauty, there is still a glass sphere around your head. Mine is the fist that smashes through that glass to suffer in truth all the way to the end.

I wish that your God were not Dead, so that I could live in your warm womb of ignorance. So that I could chew grass and pass through time like all the rest.

So why I hate you most is that you forgive me and that you can move on so easily. Even though you said you loved me.

I truly fell in love with you, because I am a weak man.

You are superior to me in that you can turn your emotions on and off like a light switch.

that is Something I will never beable to do and that is my just punishment for what I done to you.

Tortured Soul.

© Copyright 2000 Ceasar Borgia - All Rights Reserved
DJLI
since 2000-06-21
Posts 237
TN, USA
1 posted 2000-09-22 10:30 PM

WOW!  What else can I say?

EVEN ANGELS FALL.

JP
since 1999-05-25
Posts 1343
Loomis, CA
2 posted 2000-09-23 01:39 AM

I like it.

Yesterday is ash, tomorrow is smoke; only today does the fire burn.
JP

Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so.
B. Russell

Lady Lost
since 2000-07-13
Posts 470

3 posted 2000-09-23 10:14 PM

You are in a prison dark and lonely..yet you are not alone...Forgive yourself.....you must.  Otherwise you will forever be a tortured soul..and if you do not forgive yourself, you are depriving yourself of wonderous love that you rightfully deserve........you never cease to amaze me  ..beth

"And I still believe you can never have too much fiction because reality is such a bore..."
- REA

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Tortured Soul

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary