navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » He will be missed
Dark Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic He will be missed Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Nikolette Sadness
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-07-29
Posts 337
port richey fl.

0 posted 2000-09-11 04:59 PM

i find it amazing, how, you never know you care about someone so much until that person is gone. a close friend of mine died on saturday morning, of an overdose of the drugs MDMA, also known as Exstacy. he was only 17 years old and 3 weeks into his senior year of highschool. he was a good person who made bad choices, and he will be missed, this is for him.

you were taken from us
they didn't even look
you died so alone
because of what you took
a life so young
not even begone
you started to change
a life rearranged
now that your gone
remember this
even though your done
you will be missed.

I'll miss you Eric.

Nikolette Sadness

i was once in love and happy...but you can call me Sadness.

© Copyright 2000 Nicole Crisp - All Rights Reserved
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
1 posted 2000-09-11 05:12 PM

Nicolette~~~I am sorry to hear about your friend. For some reason with some people I know that is like the "best" drug. I have never tried it but I wanted to at one point. And this poem is a real eye opener. Im glad that you posted it.

~*Each day is a treasure box from God, just waiting to be opened*~

Lil OnE
since 1999-12-14
Posts 234
Pasco County. Fl.
2 posted 2000-09-11 08:39 PM

Nikolette,
Eric was a friend of mine, also. He was in my second period, and each person that walked in the door today... I wanted it to be him. I still can't accept the fact that he's gone. He was such a nice guy, once you got past his front of being a tough guy. All I could do was stare at his empty seat, and know that it'll never be him sitting there. Such a tragedy. Do you go to Ridgewood too? Email me, Nik. Seems as if we'd both like to talk about it. ERIC, WE LOVE YOU.
Great poem. Made me cry.

I run, I fall. I walk, I sometimes crawl. I give, I take. I bend and yet somehow I break
~Lil OnE~

poutprincess
since 2000-07-06
Posts 735
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
3 posted 2000-09-12 11:20 AM

this is very sad, and there is a lesson to be learned, but just seems when you are young, you feel indestructable...and we often find out we are wrong!
~Dawn

"Steady as it comes, right down to you, I've said it all, so maybe we're a Bliss of another kind" Bliss-Tori Amos

Kethry
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-29
Posts 9082
Victoria Australia
4 posted 2000-09-12 03:31 PM

Nik,
I think Dawn is right, everyone is destructible and everyone who leaves via death or otherwise is missed in some way. Sorry to hear about your friend

Be well
Kethry.

"It is the image in the mind that links us to lost treasures;
but it is the loss that shapes the image,
gathers the flowers weaves the garland."-

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
5 posted 2000-09-12 03:54 PM

I am sorry you have lost your friend Eric...these are beautiful words you have written for him and shared with us...take care...James
Victoria
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 2000-08-12
Posts 5869

6 posted 2000-09-12 04:29 PM

Our condolences to you and his family.  
LM
since 2000-08-03
Posts 585

7 posted 2000-09-12 05:28 PM

Nik I'm sorry for your lose, it's terrible when young people are taken away... just a week ago I've heard about a 21 year old guy who tried extasy for the first time he took 4 pills and died... Who do people still want to push their luck after hearing stuff like that really happen???
Nikolette Sadness
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-07-29
Posts 337
port richey fl.
8 posted 2000-09-13 03:35 PM

well i want to the wake last night...and it didn't look like eric...i was just hoping he would walk in the door and ask why i was crying...he was such a great guy...today is the funeral and i can't even bring myself to go...seeing his mother crying was just horrible...i miss him so much and i just wish i had told him how much i cared about him...R.I.P Eric...i love you...and i miss you...

Nik

i was once in love and happy...but you can call me Sadness.

gjam
since 2000-08-23
Posts 85
Arkansas
9 posted 2000-09-14 03:23 AM

Nik...I'm sorry to hear about your friend...i too have lost a good friend recently and drugs was his life..he killed himself...very nice guy underneath it all that's what i'll always remember....your poem was truly great and touched me....keep your head up     Greg
Jeremiah Johnson
since 2000-06-08
Posts 1223
Brooksville, Fl, U.S
10 posted 2000-09-17 10:27 AM

i sad piece my friend email me soon as you can i want to be here for you. and i'm sorry about what happened to your friend.

I'm a dying romantic and when i can no longer write i can no longer live -Jeremiah Johnson-

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » He will be missed

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary