navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » The way you hurt me
Dark Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic The way you hurt me Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Nikolette Sadness
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-07-29
Posts 337
port richey fl.

0 posted 2000-09-04 12:56 PM

i started writing this on 8-29...and i'll finish it now  

~The way you hurt me~

the way your love me,
brings me pain.
i just don't see,
what you have to gain.

bring me down
to my knees
all i ask
is love me please

i hate the pain
its such a strain
i like the pain
it keeps me sane

you can't know what it means to me
saying things you wish could be
i am at peace finally
because you're hurting me

thats all i need
just to be
what you need
its all in me

you love to hate me
i can see it in your eyes
you hate to love me
your love is none but lies

Nikolette Sadness

i was once in love and happy...but you can call me Sadness.

© Copyright 2000 Nicole Crisp - All Rights Reserved
Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio
1 posted 2000-09-04 01:10 AM

wow.  i like it.  you will find that one that will love you right.  all you got to do is look into the eyes of a certain broken angel.  =)~  look into my eyes and you will see that true love is not a fantisy.  *kiss*  love you hun and love this peice
love you
jesse

Once upon a time there was a light in my life, now theres only love in the dark, There's nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart.

poutprincess
since 2000-07-06
Posts 735
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
2 posted 2000-09-04 04:54 AM

i agree with jesse...the right one will come along one day....but even so, love can be painful....but we want youto suffer in bliss..not suffer in heartache. great poem Nik.
~Dawn

"Steady as it comes, right down to you, I've said it all, so maybe we're a Bliss of another kind" Bliss-Tori Amos

pegasus111
Member Elite
since 2000-07-27
Posts 2219
ocala, fl, usa
3 posted 2000-09-04 04:26 PM

sorry to seem so blunt but, you need to dump this guy. too many good guys out there to waste your time and energy on this one..He won't change. the longer you put up with it, the tougher it will get..thanks for sharing this with us..

the woods are lovely, dark, and deep, but I have promises to keep, and many miles to go before I sleep...Frost

StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
4 posted 2000-09-04 04:50 PM

As the president of the heart ache club, I can tell you that love can hurt. But you should not put up with the pain you endure right now. Love is not to be made of pain, but rather compassion and self indulgence, whatever you decide to do, I hope you can find happiness through this all! Keep your head up! Love Always ~*~Jessica~*~

~*~If aLl My FrIeNdS JuMpEd OfF a BrIdGe, I WoUlDn'T JuMp WiTH ThEm BeCaUsE I'd Be At ThE bOtToM tO CaTcH ThEm.:)~*~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » The way you hurt me

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary