navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #9 » help me!!!!!!
Open Poetry #9
Post A Reply Post New Topic help me!!!!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
miranca
since 2000-09-12
Posts 3

0 posted 2000-09-12 09:47 PM

I am looking for help! I am expecting a child in November and as i did with my last two childeren i make my own birth announcements but i want to make this one extra specail since this child will be completing our family.i have been trying to work on something for weeks but just can't seem to pull it of nothing seems to sound right so i decided to leave it to someone elses hands so if your are intresseted in helping me out with a poem for my child please feel free to give it a go .what i am looking for is something that has to do with the day of arrival "the first day" i aprecate it very much and i am looking forward to hearing from you
                Miranca

© Copyright 2000 miranca - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2000-09-12 09:59 PM

Because this is not a poetic post, and this forum is exclusively for poetry - I'm moving this thread to the Poetry Challenge forum and hoping our talented poets will respond to your request...
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #9 » help me!!!!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary