navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #5 » chaotic discord
Open Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic chaotic discord Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
DeviantInLove
since 2000-01-23
Posts 8

0 posted 2000-01-23 08:25 PM

chaotic discord

gratuitous scenes of ultra violence seeps thru eyes accustom to ravenous deeds. self and otherwise inflicted pain upon that wish-i was-there half. a masked necessity to kill what's dead, or yearn, in order to go on, to live. maybe that's what it was. at any rate, my blue and purple veins protrude more and more now. how i seek to steal her thoughts. chaos runs rampant in my hand. but i forgive & forget. sleep next to heroin, taunt & crave you- oh, how i'd love to tie you down, kiss you til your eyes well with tears. lips, dirty with ecstasy, manifest themselves unto me. where everything and nothing else, obliterated, existing no more in our being. black linens & lace, we tangle, (everything turns to passion). reminding us that, all is relative, fluidness to the moment's need; objects at rest don't always tend to stay at rest, not with you, not with me. but we evolve, might remain with our fetishes; perhaps seeking more. yet what we see won't ever leave; what we touch we can't erase. our gut symmetries may never fade, the bodies, buried beneath the floorboards will always wreak of havoc.

© Copyright 2000 DeviantInLove - All Rights Reserved
Bad Boy
since 2000-01-23
Posts 78

1 posted 2000-01-23 08:36 PM

HEY,what da heck ya doin?
Dang,you`ve flooded my mind with one after another.
There is no way that I can Read all these writings that you`ve posted and still keep up my image.
Look,I may not be the brightest bulb on the tree but I know when someone has flooded my mind.
whew,im already tired,imagine if I had posted on all you`r writings at once?
Yep, I would need a smoke break.
Slow down and you`ll get more out of this place that I have been adopted into.
I`ll look for more of your writings right after I get done with this Beer.
Dang my eye`s hurt
Peace  

The Devil Made Me Do It.

SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
2 posted 2000-01-23 09:07 PM

Dude, You need to check out the Adult page. Peace- SEA
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #5 » chaotic discord

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary