navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Please Vote For Me For The Tod LeFevre Sustainability Award! =D
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Please Vote For Me For The Tod LeFevre Sustainability Award! =D Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon

0 posted 2013-04-17 12:51 PM

Hi everyone!

Great news! I have been officially nominated for the third annual "Tod LeFevre Sustainability Awards": which honor individuals, businesses and students who dedicate themselves to environmental and social issues throughout this region! =D =D =D

The award is named after Hood River, Oregon resident Tod LeFevre: who passed away in 2011 and had contributed his life to inspiring change in the world for the better. One of his favorite quotes by Albert Einstein sums up his passion for innovative solutions: “We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.”

Tod LeFevre Sustainability Awards

I am most graciously asking for your votes by taking a moment to visit the above link and submitting your choice!

Thank you soooooooooo much! (takes a bow) ^__^

XOXO,
Noah Hibiscus Eaton

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other"

Mother Teresa

© Copyright 2013 Nadia Lockheart - All Rights Reserved
Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity
1 posted 2013-04-18 07:35 PM

Congratulations, dear Noah, for your nomination in this award. I voted.

Good luck.

Margherita

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Please Vote For Me For The Tod LeFevre Sustainability Award! =D

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary