navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » I've Re-Emerged! =D
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic I've Re-Emerged! =D Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon

0 posted 2013-01-16 12:26 PM

After being a ubiquitous linchpin of this community for the greater part of this previous decade, I abruptly nearly fell off the face of the Earth to so many of you; with my presence here being limited to on-and-off cameos for the past few years, and being absent altogether last year.

Many of you have wondered what had happened, and if I was alright. The truth is, over the past several years, I've endured a whole lot: much of which at the time was painful and daunting, from semi-estrangement from loved ones in my family, to persisting unemployment, to struggles integrating socially, to ongoing dilemmas in finding my chief callings in life. As much as I regret admitting this, I felt uninspired in so much of what I was writing, and so absconded from these robin egg blue pages: feverishly wandering to fill the void within me.

However, beginning this past year, I'm enraptured to announce I have been blessed by so much!

I have found my voice. I have decided to devote my heart to modeling, with a special emphasis on the neurodiverse and sex-positive communities. I want to use my platform as a model to advance and advocate several core passions of mine, including sex-positive activism, eco-consciousness/sustainability and autistic awareness.

For the first time in my life, I have experienced what it means and feels like to love and to have been loved in return. To go as recently as less than a year ago to inconsolably wonder if I was doomed to walk the world alone and was incapable of love, to now having fallen in love, is an extraordinary, mountain-moving achievement in itself.

I have received great recognition and utmost encouragement from so many in the community with regards to my raison d'etre and magnanimous aspirations that they are looking to elevate my profile and give me the platform to bear my heart to a broader audience.

And................I'm blessed that, as much as I've blossomed, that I still maintain close connections with some of you here. It is quite a rarity that over a decade can go by and such acquaintances and friendships you make on a forum like this prove to stand the tests of time. Yet, that's exactly what has happened here.........and Ron's selfless gift to thousands of poets alike, Passions In Poetry, is a timeless testament to how one visionary and a circle of believers can truly create something of once-in-a-blue-moon majesty!

And the fact I'm not alone among those who have been distant from these robin egg blue pages in recent months..........only to return spontaneously.........speaks to the unparalleled warmth, appeal and camaraderie these pages harbor!

(wipes warm tears) I'm just simply gladdened to be back here, and I'm also tickled pink to declare that I have some new poetry I'll be debuting by this weekend! Yayness!

Absence truly does make the heart grow fonder! My heart hemorrhages of fondness for this passionate patisserie of poets! (big group hug)

XOXO,
Noah Hibiscus Eaton

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other"

Mother Teresa

© Copyright 2013 Nadia Lockheart - All Rights Reserved
BluesSerenade
Member Patricius
since 2001-10-23
Posts 10549
By the Seaside
1 posted 2013-01-16 02:41 PM

You sound on top of the world and I'm happy to see you here.  
  May you find peace and realize your dreams in the coming years.

Good wishes to you, Noah~

ThisDiamond
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-02-22
Posts 9353
Michigan, USA
2 posted 2013-01-17 08:03 AM

Hi Noah, Welcome back.
Mistletoe Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
3 posted 2013-01-17 06:51 PM

Yay! Thanks soooooooooo much, both of you! ^__^

I absolutely feel like I'm on top of the world, or at least well higher in the stratosphere, than I've ever felt presently! =D

My new poetry I'll be sharing will reflect a lot of what I've been blessed with, as well as highlighting my spiritual evolution and easily the most emotionally compelling, personal verses I've ever written reflecting on the chief lessons I've overcome to get where I am now.

My poetry also reflects my trailblazing inclinations, and I'm going further than I've gone previously in aiming to break barriers and inspire new ways of viewing our bodies, our relationships with each other and looking past illusion! ^__^

Bless y'all! Love you! ^__^

XOXO,
Noah Hibiscus Eaton

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other"

Mother Teresa

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
4 posted 2013-01-17 11:17 PM

Noah, there have been many times I've watched you from afar. I've seen the edges in life for my children, and I have feared for them, and have lost my voice over my fear.

I will continue to watch over you, smile upon you, and pray that you will only find your true self in all that persevere. In what I say, is true - we never know ourselves even in the moment...we will always want to know more. Sometimes we get lost in doing for others, whether it be giving, living or just moving along.

But in you, there is a quality that will indeed, persevere. I send hugs and a quality of love that will alone ascend in knowledge that we have yet to realize.

But know this...be well, be happy, productive, and at all times, intuitive.

Sunshine

Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!
5 posted 2013-01-21 03:16 AM

Noah,

I am happy that you are happy and that you are back among us.  It's always good to read your thoughts and feel the emotions thaty you share with us.

Love,
Ali

Mistletoe Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
6 posted 2013-01-21 04:08 AM

Awwwwwwwwwww, I deeply felt compassion for you as I read your reflection here, Karilea!

It is human to fear what we don't understand, or what resides out of our collective comfort zones. I used to consume a steady diet of fear on a daily basis myself, even though I've always had the heart of a trailblazer. I was just conditioned by fear to straight-up live consciously, in my own body, even if it meant staring down cultural assumptions in the process. I'm not afraid anymore of trailblazing and finding meaning wherever I choose to redeem it.

I think the general arc of my poetry from my debut here in December 2000 to now reflects the journey of my life. For instance, glancing over your shoulder at my primordial writes, they were decidedly starry-eyed, forever-ever-after love poems of a familial sort, often with a melancholic yearning at the heart of them. They were also decidedly heartaching often in that I dwelled so intensely on the end goal of finding a specific "girl of my dreams" to complete me, or that I would need one specific person to find true happiness.

Then I began to reach inward more midway through the past decade, and my poetry began to make a turn toward the erotic more. Then, beginning in 2009, I suddenly found intense inspiration in love on a more spiritual plane, most notably through Tantric teachings, and that marked a dramatic shift away from the sort of love poetry I used to write. And they also breathed a happier tone than most else I've ever written.

At that point, I was really beginning to bust out of the cocoon. Then, when I allowed the negative thought patterns and disapproval of my newfound independent streak get the best of me and poison my bloodstream.........as much as I loathe admitting this.........I regressed somewhat, and was hostage to fear again in that I didn't give myself enough compassion.

However, last year, thanks to a most loving community of friends I'm eternally grateful to be a part of..........I caught my second wind, and in discerning the source of where most of those negative energies were emanating from, I chose to turn my head from them, disassociate myself from them and let the positive graze my face like a shaft of light. And ever since I achieved this epiphany, I feel the Great Mystery has conspired on my behalf in countless ways!

And I owe it all to continually divorcing myself from fear and a scarcity-minded complex, step by step, and marrying myself to freedom and abundance. And this has made all the difference on my behalf!

XOXO,
Noah Hibiscus Eaton

Mother Teresa

Mistletoe Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
7 posted 2013-01-21 04:18 AM

Awwwwwwwwww, thanks a bunches, Ali!

I'm sooooooooooooo proud to declare that I've never felt happier in my life than I feel today. And I attribute this, more than anything, to a shift in my disposition over these many years. To give myself more compassion. To glean meaning from adversity. To glimpse past illusion and make decisions based on what my body is telling me, in that the body never lies.

For the first time in my life, I'm in love in the general sense. And the best is STILL yet to come! ^__^ ^__^ ^__^

XOXO,
Noah Hibiscus Eaton

Mother Teresa

Titia Geertman
Member Ascendant
since 2001-05-07
Posts 5182
Netherlands
8 posted 2013-01-24 07:33 AM

Hi Noah, good to see you back again. Like you I'm wandering in and out this family of friends, haven't written a poem in ages, but that doesn't matter.

I saw your photos over at FB and especially one stood out for me and I thought, WOW what a beautiful woman Noah is ceating here. Hats off to who ever made this photo. I can't stop staring at it whenever it pops up.

I'm so glad your found your path in life, so keep following it and do whatever makes you happy.

Like scattered leaves...my words will flow

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » I've Re-Emerged! =D

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary