navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » New book to be available
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic New book to be available Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Daddy Goose38
since 2010-09-04
Posts 430
obama's a rice paper tiger

0 posted 2012-10-15 04:58 PM

(aka daddy Goose38
The following announcement appeared in the First Unitarian Society of Denver mailing list:

Poetry Proceeds to Benefit Those in Need

(thanks to Ruth Wimmer for the post) Jaime Fradera, a long-time friend of First Unitarian, is a talented poet whose interest in life, spirit and the cosmos is reflected in his work. Look for a special edition of his collected poetry at the Book Table during coffee hour, beginning October 14th. Donations will benefit the Minister's Discretionary Fund. This fund provides assistance to congregants for emergencies, homeless families, people in medical crises, special projects and more.
It ain't available for ordering through Pip yet but I eventually hope to make it available through a Link that people can click on so they can see the cover and detailed ordering instructions.  I love the way Katahdin has set up a "click here to order." link for her childrens book.
More details to follow.
This is so much fun!!
Jaime

© Copyright 2012 Daddy Goose38 - All Rights Reserved
Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!
1 posted 2012-10-15 11:04 PM

How wonderful.  I am so happy for you and proud of you, Jaime!  I'll be ready to get my copy.  Good job.

Ali

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2012-10-20 12:53 PM

And we are so very proud of you, Jaime! It has been fun to watch this progress as you've jumped from one hoop through another!

katahdin
since 2010-07-01
Posts 1196
ME. In the Shadow of the Mt.
3 posted 2012-11-03 06:28 AM

Congratulations Jaime! I know your book will be a big hit. Keep us posted. Thanks for the shout out about my book and the ordering button was set up by my publisher as part of my contract. I wouldn't know how to set it up by myself. Good luck!
Karen >^..^<

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
4 posted 2012-11-24 09:47 PM

Jaime! I received your book this weekend! Again, my thanks to all of your brethern in your church who helped to make this a reality!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » New book to be available

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary