navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » This is just too special to miss...enjoy!
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic This is just too special to miss...enjoy! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart

0 posted 2011-11-01 11:09 PM

"Done like you've never seen before. This video from the small Yupiq Eskimo Village of Quinhagak,  Alaska, was a school computer project intended for the other Yupiq villages in the area. Much to the villagers' shock, over a half million people have viewed it.

For your  turn to view, Click: HERE
OR  http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=LyviyF-N23A "

I hope you all enjoy this as much as I have!

© Copyright 2011 Karilea Rilling Jungel - All Rights Reserved
Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!
1 posted 2011-11-02 02:41 AM

This is my very favorite youtube video.  I watch it just for the fun of it and to make me feel better.  With that thought in mind, I am going to go watch it now.

Thank you, Sunshiney one.

Love,
Alison

Balladeer
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-05
Posts 25505
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl USA
2 posted 2011-11-02 07:59 AM

A beautiful way to start the day! Thank you, Sunshine
suthern
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Seraphic
since 1999-07-29
Posts 20723
Louisiana
3 posted 2011-11-02 08:17 AM

I'd seen it before... but loved seeing it again... It was the perfect ending to my day last night... thank you!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » This is just too special to miss...enjoy!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary