navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Joyce Johnson, Happy Birthday!
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Joyce Johnson, Happy Birthday! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!

0 posted 2011-07-07 12:42 PM

Dear Joyce,

I have been waiting to wish you a Happy Birthday.  You have become such an important part of PiP to me.  I have learned a great deal by reading your poetry.  First, I have learned about you - your wisdom and humor are gifts that you share with us.  Second, no one writes like you do.  You have so much talent.  Thank you for sharing the joys and pain in your life with us.  Thank you for being here among us.

I wish you the most beautiful Birthday.  

With love,
Alison

© Copyright 2011 Alison - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2011-07-07 10:37 AM

Happy Birthday, Joyce!
Enjoy your month!

sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
2 posted 2011-07-07 10:39 AM

How pleased I am for the opportunity to wish you the happiest birthday and year ahead.

You certainly have been an inspiration, Joyce, and your work is such a pleasure to read.

God bless!

Rae

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Joyce Johnson, Happy Birthday!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary