navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Angel Food Ministries
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Angel Food Ministries Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Denise
Member Seraphic
since 1999-08-22
Posts 22648

0 posted 2011-04-01 10:10 PM

Check out this non-profit. You can purchase food boxes for military familes as a way of saying thank you, make a donation to help the hungry across the United States, purchase gift cards & even purchase food boxes for yourself. Type in your zip code for a participating church or community center host site in your area to purchase online. Ordering & pickup is once per month and the menus change monthly. There are no financial eligiblity forms to fill out, no income requirements, there is nothing to join, no minimums required and you can order as many boxes per month as you wish.

A great way to help the needy as we are able and also to stretch our own food dollars in these trying times.

http://www.angelfoodministries.com/

© Copyright 2011 Denise - All Rights Reserved
Denise
Member Seraphic
since 1999-08-22
Posts 22648

1 posted 2011-05-07 11:16 AM

Picked up my food order last week, and I must say it is the most delcious food I've ever had! It is so good I would not hesitate to serve it to guests.

I highly recommend the quality, the easy online ordering and the cheerful, helpful attitudes of the volunteers at the pickup location (2 blocks from my house!) who loaded the order into my car!

The cost is about half of retail. Most of the items are frozen and microwavable to boot! Great way to stretch your food dollars and the energy needed to prepare a meal!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Angel Food Ministries

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary