navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Pizza For Patriots.com
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Pizza For Patriots.com Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Ringo
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2003-02-20
Posts 3684
Saluting with misty eyes

0 posted 2009-06-06 07:52 AM

Hey,
My girls saw a story on Fox News about an organization called Pizza For Patriots (http://www.pizza4patriots.com) and decided to have a lemonade stand to raise money for this cause.
While I know there are none of you that are close enough to attend today's event, I figured I would ask that you all hed over to the site and send them a donation of a few bucks. It only takes $5 to send pizza to one of our military types.
After you send in your donation, please send them a quick note to let them know you did it in the name of Lansford Lemonade. Thqat way, they know where their advertising is coming from. Thanks.

For those who have fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

© Copyright 2009 Bradly Stott - All Rights Reserved
Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
1 posted 2009-06-06 01:08 PM

A small price to pay for our freedom isn't it?  I can do this
passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced
2 posted 2009-06-10 08:10 PM

me too
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
3 posted 2009-06-19 07:32 PM

Such a guy! You bet!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Pizza For Patriots.com

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary