navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Second Book Now In Print
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Second Book Now In Print Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced

0 posted 2009-04-27 09:23 PM

Hello everyone. I have published a second book and have some ideas for a third though no present motivation. So this will be it for awhile.

Check out both my books here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Dixie%20Alligood-Bullington

All my thanks to the friends I've had over the years, here and beyond.

Dixie

© Copyright 2009 Dixie Lee Bullington - All Rights Reserved
latearrival
Member Ascendant
since 2003-03-21
Posts 5499
Florida
1 posted 2009-04-27 11:25 PM

Dixie your check is on the way. Can't wait to read both books. YOU ARE LOVED!
steavenr
Member Elite
since 2003-11-17
Posts 4058

2 posted 2009-04-29 04:47 PM

Glad to see you used CS on this one...gonna have to pick this one up now.  I am waiting for my second CS book order to arrive right now.  I am so pleased with it...hope everything went well on this last one.
Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity
3 posted 2009-04-29 05:08 PM

Your first book has just arrived today, dear Dixie, and I love its "outfit" and its content. Just read a few of the poems now. Your words have great impact, I tell you.

Congratulations for this second book too.

You have reason to be proud.

Love and hugs.
Margherita

passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced
4 posted 2009-04-30 02:54 PM

Marty Jo, thanks so much! I am watching the mail and can't wait to get them to you! It should be a couple weeks.

Steaven, yes the book turned out fantastic, once I figured it all out. It's very good quality and I'm betting, just by the weight, it's of better quality than the PA one. I haven't seen the PA one yet but the CS one weighs 11 ounces and is only 32 pages more than the PA one that is 3.2 ounces. Thanks for pointing me in the direction! I am very pleased with them!

Margherita, thanks my friend! I'm glad you have a copy and are enjoying it! The second one is much better, I guarantee it!

It was great to put these together for my friends and family...to leave my mark on people's lives...afterall, who knows how much time we have to be able to do that.

Life is short.

steavenr
Member Elite
since 2003-11-17
Posts 4058

5 posted 2009-05-01 12:20 PM

Dixie,
Check your mail, please.  I must ask where you got the photo that you used on this last book.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Second Book Now In Print

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary