navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Happy Bithday to our dearest Tori! (Teen Poetry)
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Happy Bithday to our dearest Tori! (Teen Poetry) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois

0 posted 2008-09-16 04:53 PM

Dear Tori.. I told you I'd get you something for your birthday.. Well little problem is that I live all the way in Illinois and your up there in Manitoba, Canada... So I decided to Wish you a Happy Birthday on here and find you a nice picture (look below)... (Not a great gift but eh.. its as much as I can do at the moment.) So blow out the candles and have a little party!! Woo! Your very special to all of us and I don't know where I'd be without you.

Happy Birthday!!

Sincerely and up most care,

Zach

"Only in darkness can we see the stars.
And only there is it darkest before the dawn."

© Copyright 2008 Zach Booker-Scott - All Rights Reserved
Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity
1 posted 2008-09-19 08:13 AM

Wishing Happy Birthday to dear Tori!

Enjoy the party and store within your heart all the love that comes your way today!

Love,
Margherita

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Happy Bithday to our dearest Tori! (Teen Poetry)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary