navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » For all poets in Piptalk!!! Please read!!
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic For all poets in Piptalk!!! Please read!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
voice2bheard
since 2007-10-19
Posts 591
New York

0 posted 2008-03-26 09:17 AM

As you all know I'm voice2bheard

Several of you know my work and I'm sure you know it!

Thank you for reading my poems and posting what you think about them!!

However theres an anoucement I'd like to share with all of you!

I have a new website titled http://kate.frupee.com

Please feel free to visit and it is free it doesn't cost a thing!

I'm trying to make this website similar to piptalk

Its going to be another website where you can let out your emotions saying whatever you'd like to say!

Theres no penaltys on your words however you must be 18 or older to join so if you're not 18 and would like to join make sure you put a birth date saying your 18!

I want to write another poem but feel that several of you won't read them anymore, please prove me wrong and I shall try to post more poetic poes from my heart!!

Kate

© Copyright 2008 Kate - All Rights Reserved
Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
1 posted 2008-03-26 09:21 AM

Kate~
We have an Announcement Forum for announcements like this~

*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -             noles1@totcon.com

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » For all poets in Piptalk!!! Please read!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary