navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » "Verse for Everyone" by LindsayP Wilson - Excellent!
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic "Verse for Everyone" by LindsayP Wilson - Excellent! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light

0 posted 2007-11-27 08:14 PM

Often in my replies to LindsayP's poetry, I would express how wonderful it would be if all his poems on Australia were compiled into a book. Well, as it turns out ~ there is such a book! I ordered one and am thrilled with it. I learned a great deal about his homeland ~ and about the man himself!

Included in the book are some of his drawings, family photographs, ~ and I adore the colour photo of him on the inside of the front cover. ~ An Aussie Man, through and through! ~ and a handsome one at that!

He writes about "Drought, the bush and hard times", "Sport, drink, gambling", "the heroism of the outback", "his special love for wildlife", "insight into people and his love for his family and the special people in his life. And he shares the lessons he has learned."

If you would be interested in purchasing a copy of "Verse for Everyone" by Lindsay P. Wilson, you could contact him via email.

For those who are new to pip, go into one of LindsayP's posts and above his poem there is an icon of a yellow envelope which will connect you to him via email.

Thanks, LP!  ~ and "Enjoy!" to all those who get to own a copy of this fine book!

EA

-

[This message has been edited by Earth Angel (11-28-2007 11:46 AM).]

© Copyright 2007 Linda L. Dowd - All Rights Reserved
latearrival
Member Ascendant
since 2003-03-21
Posts 5499
Florida
1 posted 2007-11-28 03:03 PM

Thank you Earthy one. Will go and check it out. "late"
Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
2 posted 2007-12-02 12:08 PM

Hi, "late"! You were the "first" to reply! lol

LP will be away for a couple of weeks, so if you have tried to contact him and did not get a reply, that is why.

Linda

aziza
Member Elite
since 2006-07-09
Posts 2995
Lumpy Oatmeal makes me Crazy!
3 posted 2007-12-02 01:16 AM

Wonderful.  I will be checking him... errr, this out too, Linda.  Thank you.

A

Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
4 posted 2007-12-02 12:44 PM

Hi, Alison! Lindsay will be pleased! He will be away for the next few weeks, so if you sent him an email, he can respond to it when he returns.

Loving hug,

Linda

LindsayP
Member Elite
since 2007-07-28
Posts 3410
Australia, Victoria
5 posted 2007-12-18 10:29 PM

Hi to all you good folks.

First I want to thank a dear friend for her critique of my book, "Verse for Everyone', She is very generous of heart but I do believe she really enjoyed it. If anyone else would like a copy, they are twenty dollars each, plus postage. Money back guarantee if not fully satisfied

Lindsay  

Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
6 posted 2007-12-19 12:26 PM

You are most welcome! I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know both you and your Australian homeland, better!

Just a note for those who might be interested in purchasing Lindsay's book, as of today 1 USD equals 1.16 AUD. That makes his book even more of a bargain!

Linda

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » "Verse for Everyone" by LindsayP Wilson - Excellent!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary