navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » YOUTUBE FAMOUS POEM VOICER NAME IS FINALLY REVEALED!!
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic YOUTUBE FAMOUS POEM VOICER NAME IS FINALLY REVEALED!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
James McInerney
since 2003-09-27
Posts 83

0 posted 2007-11-22 07:46 AM

Guys / Girls!!!!

I have been given the green light to let you know who the person is on the now famous voice over!!!!

Keep your eyes open on this channel on YOUTUBE.com Channel ID to type into the search window on youtube is = MILLSMC1977

between the following dates:

29.11.07 upto 07.12.07.

The poem can be found on the following LINK: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AOBSJm-bY2Q

During this period, a SPECIAL EDITION episode of the ETHAN SHOW will be aired.
In this video, there will be the link to the website that will reveal all in a very special way!!

The first person to e-mail me on my YOUTUBE account with the name of the person, which you will obtain through the ETHAN SHOW episode, will get a mention on my next video!!

Please keep those eyes open from 29.11.07!

P.s.  - From the reveal, two new poem voicers will be uploaded as well!!!

P.P.s  - New episodes of the ETHAN SHOW have been filmed and are  so funny..COMING REAL SOON!!!

Christmas might be coming sooner than you think!!!

James
xx

© Copyright 2007 James McInerney - All Rights Reserved
hoot_owl_rn
Member Patricius
since 1999-07-05
Posts 10750
Glen Hope, PA USA
1 posted 2007-12-02 10:24 PM

can't seem to find the answer to this on any of your videos on you tube.
Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
2 posted 2007-12-16 03:47 PM

James, your children Ethan and Erin are bright, articulate, and downright charming! I watched all the videos.

I now also know who the celebrity who did the voice-over. However, I could not find how to email you from the youtube site.

Nevertheless, I most assuredly would not have been the first person to have discovered who it was, so it is of little consequence. lol

Again I congratulate you! Good luck in future ventures!

Linda

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » YOUTUBE FAMOUS POEM VOICER NAME IS FINALLY REVEALED!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary