navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Happy Thanksgiving.
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Happy Thanksgiving. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York

0 posted 2007-11-22 06:58 AM

I am thankful for life this year.

I don't know how much I've told about my car accident this past summer. I am thankful for the fact that the car that hit me, hit me in the way that it did and that I wasn't hurt as badly as I could have been.

This year has changed me a lot, I know that I have not graced these pages as much as I would like to but I do plan to in the future. I am growing up and life is so amazing right now.

© Copyright 2007 Kellie M. Cantrell - All Rights Reserved
sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
1 posted 2007-11-25 12:20 PM

Sorry to learn of your accident, but happy to see you're giving thanks for coming through it.  I pray your day was a happy one, and that life looks a little less complicated as priorities shift.

I spent Thanksgivng Day home with a bowl of hot soup that tasted better than any of the turkey, ham and beef being served at our grandson's home.  I have a nasty throat/chest thing going on, but I was thankful my husband went and took some other grandkids with him, so I didn't have to cook. :-)

Rae

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Happy Thanksgiving.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary