navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Hello...I have loads of smiles to share
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Hello...I have loads of smiles to share Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Bonnie j
since 2003-06-27
Posts 1588
Ohio

0 posted 2007-03-19 04:17 PM

My son and a friend have made a CD of their music.
We all have been working on this for about 2 years.
We did everything, write the music, record, burn the CD's, the art work. I'm so proud of the guys. So I thought I would share.
It is light rock or soft rock. Guitars, drums and piano, organ. You know with all the sound effects.
The music is all new. Written by my son and his friend and I threw in a thought or two LOL.
They are called FARPOINTE and the CD is called
HERE AND GONE.
If you are interested
Email me at farpointemusic@ aol.com.
Then we can go from there.

Hugs
BonBon

© Copyright 2007 Bonnie j - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2007-03-19 04:48 PM

sounds like a lot of heart went into that hard work! I bet it's great!
Bonnie j
since 2003-06-27
Posts 1588
Ohio
2 posted 2007-03-19 05:14 PM

Yes we did put a lot of heart and time into it. I did the art work,digital pictures that I had taken. Finding the right paper, sizing the jewel case ect. Then Dave he has the recording equipment. He had to learn to use that along with my son. It has been a lot of hard work, but such fun and frustration we had gone through. The end product sounds pretty darn good for beginners.
I'm such a proud MOM. I keep telling them to frame their first sale. My son Tim just says
aw!!!!!!Ma.
I'm more excited then they are.
Thanks for reading.
Hugs
BonBon

sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
3 posted 2007-03-19 09:16 PM

What could be greater than an original  recording achieved through cooperation of the family as a unit?   Congratulation!

Rae

passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced
4 posted 2007-03-20 07:47 AM

that's great news! send my congratulations on!
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
5 posted 2007-03-20 09:53 AM

'Atta gal...you've got a lot to be proud of, Bonnie.  Congrats to everyone who lent their talents to this wonderful endeavor!

LeeJ
Member Patricius
since 2003-06-19
Posts 13296

6 posted 2007-03-20 01:20 PM

Yippeee,

hard work surely pays off...congratulations Bonnie, Dave and Tim, and wishing you the best, hope sales are humongous....good luck and wishin you all the best.  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Hello...I have loads of smiles to share

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary