navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Interesting Creativity Site
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Interesting Creativity Site Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas

0 posted 2007-02-25 06:11 PM

Found this one today quite by accident after finding an amusing and informative website called lifehacker.com.  What can I say, the name is catchy.  But that's not the site, which is http://www.languageisavirus.com/ ... yep, language is a virus, a site for creative writing and writers who are currently stumped and need to jump start those creative juices, give their errant Muse a swift kick or otherwise put that potboiler on high heat.

© Copyright 2007 Alastair Adamson - All Rights Reserved
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

1 posted 2007-02-26 12:49 PM

ooooh...

I'm just taking a peek, and you know I'll have fun playing around in there!

Thanks bro!

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

2 posted 2007-02-26 01:34 AM

lmao

me and sylvia plath just wrote a poem together--knowing how much of a fan you are of her--I'll spare ya the details.

and sheesh

I shoulda saved it, but then? I get confused--I might have found it in my files and mistakenly forgotten I hadn't written it.

grin

that thar site could be dangerous!

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
3 posted 2007-02-26 05:58 AM

I saved the site! Thanks Ali....now if I call in sick and say I have a 'virus' is that ok?
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Interesting Creativity Site

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary