navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Hi Everyone
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Hi Everyone Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SmartChick
Member Rara Avis
since 2001-09-23
Posts 7081
On A Journey To The Unknown

0 posted 2006-11-28 09:48 PM

Just wanted to let you all know, that I am still around. But, that muse of mine seemed to have just skipped town. So, my mind has been a total blank. I think about all of my friend here in pip. And, I hope my muse will return to me, soon. I still come into these rooms and read, when I can, though.

Also, I have started a new job. A steady one, for a change. I tried the home health for several months, and only got farther and farther behid on things. So, I just decided it was way past time to get a steadier job. I am going to be working at the VA Center. I will be taking care of our service men and women. And, for all of you who know me, they service men and women will be getting the best of care from me. See you all soon.

© Copyright 2006 Sue Graves - All Rights Reserved
sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
1 posted 2006-11-29 10:32 AM

Wow, more than a steady job, it's a very important service to our armed forces and country. I'm sure your patience will be tried often as you encounter these rough and readies at their worst.  

May your peace of mind and compensation be your saving grace.

God bless,
  Rae  

ThisDiamond
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-02-22
Posts 9353
Michigan, USA
2 posted 2006-11-29 10:54 AM

What great news girl!!

I am so happy for you, and so proud of you!
All blessings your way Sue, through the holidays and always.

Much happiness,
TD
(Kathy)

Enchantress
Member Empyrean
since 2001-08-14
Posts 35113
Canada eh.
3 posted 2006-11-29 01:11 PM

Hi sweet Sue!
Well you are the perfect person for the job!!
You are so kind and caring!
You keep in touch with me okay?
And..your muse will return...they just take little vacations at times.

Nightshade
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-08-31
Posts 13962
just out of reach
4 posted 2006-11-29 02:25 PM

Good for you Sue !!
Take care of yourself and I wish you well.
hugs, Chris

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
5 posted 2006-11-29 07:56 PM

Congratulations, Sue!  I'm so very happy that you are working for the VA!  Our service personnel have given up so much for us; their lives, time, [sometimes even] family, other possible careers that they had once aspired to, and sometimes even more, to keep us safe.  How glad I am that you have found a new career!  

Me?  I'm trying to find my way back into my correspondence!   

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Hi Everyone

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary