navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Looking for lost dog in Plover, Wi.
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Looking for lost dog in Plover, Wi. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
DawnG
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-06-23
Posts 1494
United States

0 posted 2006-05-14 12:42 PM

Hello,

My s/o was in Plover Wisconsin yesterday afternoon (05-12-06). He is a truck driver and drives OTR. He was working on his truck as his dog was running around beside him. My s/o had not had the opportunity to let Josh out in several hours so decided all would be fine while he was right there working. Unfortunately this time Josh never came back after wandering off. My s/o had just been petting him, looked away for one min and then he was no where to be found. I believe my s/o was at the truck stop in Plover Wisconsin (off I-39) and noticed Josh missing around 4:30 pm. If any of you live in the area or know of someone who does, I'm very desperate to get Josh back for my man. Josh is a very friendly dog as well as adventuresome so he could have gone up to anyone. I have posted a picture of Josh at http://www.seaoftreasures.net/images/HopetofindJosh.jpg . Thank you, and if any of you are in the area do you think you'd mind taking a min to see if maybe Josh might be around. If anyone knows anything I'll be checking in frequently so please post here or email me. Thank you.

© Copyright 2006 Dawn - All Rights Reserved
skyshine
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-02-07
Posts 3058
Beneath the northern stars
1 posted 2006-05-14 12:37 PM

I hope you find your dog! I can't imagine what I would do if one my my cats ran away! Good thing they're too wimpy to strike out on my own. I live in MN, so I don't think I'll see Josh, but I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully, you'll have him back soon!

~sky

I hope someday you get the chance to live like you were dying....
~Tim McGraw

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Looking for lost dog in Plover, Wi.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary