navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » April is...
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic April is... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley

0 posted 2006-04-01 03:41 PM

National Poetry Month!!

I've got the poster and will put it up where I work...maybe it will inspire poets to write more!

Happy Poetry Month all you Pipsters...

© Copyright 2006 Poet deVine - All Rights Reserved
sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
1 posted 2006-04-01 06:11 PM

And a most happy poetry month to you, too.  If you locate my muse along the way, please send it to me, okay?

Rae

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2006-04-01 07:10 PM

Salina is really getting in the groove!  Last week there was a "Class" to attend at the public library for the upcoming month...so that people who might go, would know what to listen, as well as watch for, in poetry!  

Every Tuesday in April, a great group of poets and apprecianados, students and the like, gather at Capers for either a light supper, or great dessert, or BOTH, some wonderful coffees, or adult beverages, or both!...and enjoy close to two hours of some wonderful poetry!  We've had some great people over the years, and this April is going to be as good now, as ever.

THEN, the first week in May, the public library is going to have its first ever Open Mic Night...

and the beat goes on!

1slick_lady
Member Ascendant
since 2000-12-22
Posts 6088
standing on a shadow's lace
3 posted 2006-04-01 09:46 PM

happy poetry month right back to you

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » April is...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary