navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Mistletoe Melisma: CD Style
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Mistletoe Melisma: CD Style Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon

0 posted 2006-01-30 07:05 PM

(smiles) I have two exciting updates for y'all!

First of all, if any of you would like an autographed  burned copy of my Christmas material (Mistletoe Melisma: Volume 1), just ask and I'd be happy to send you a copy via mail. Just e-mail me your address information if you're interested and I'd be happy to send a copy your way, yay!

Also, I am putting together a new spoken poetry CD to be titled "The Chameleon's Chemise", and YOU get to pick/decide what poems you want to hear on it. Send some requests my way here or by e-mail, I'll read them for this collection, and then soon I'll announce the CD's completion and you can ask for a copy of this CD too, yay!

Yay, thanks everyone!

Love,
Noah Eaton

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other"

Mother Teresa

© Copyright 2006 Nadia Lockheart - All Rights Reserved
Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
1 posted 2006-01-30 08:39 PM

ok, I'll stick my head into the archives, and send you a couple that I especially liked
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Mistletoe Melisma: CD Style

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary