navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Last Night's Show
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Last Night's Show Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Ringo
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2003-02-20
Posts 3684
Saluting with misty eyes

0 posted 2005-09-15 09:33 AM

I would lilke to thank everyone who showed and everyone who tried last night... over all 32 people stopped in to say howdy, and we all had a great time. FOr a brand new show on a brand new station with no advertising, I'd say that was a really good turn out.
For those that tried and weren't able to make it, I checked a few things out...

The station is brand new with only 3 DJ's (I knew that) and as a result the owner doesn't fire up the server until about an hour before the show starts...sometimes a half hour depending. The site will show that you have reached an error until that time.

You are required to have the Winamp player in order to listen. A fw people tried it with Windows media player, and it didn't go. Martie, I don't know if that's what happened to you, however I still appreciate the attempt.

Anyhow... if any one else is interested (and if not, NP) the shows fly every Monday and Wednesday at 9:00 PM Eastern time. The address is: http://64.141.76.72:8000/ and you do need the winamp player.

To send out requests for your favorite hair bands, send me an e-mail opn Yahoo to ringoshairsalon, or you can reach the show's IM at the same name.

Thanks again.

When all is said
All is done
Still I live
And carry on-
Quiet Riot

© Copyright 2005 Bradly Stott - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2005-09-17 08:47 PM

Ringo, I didn't get a chance to win, place, or even show! But I'm glad that you're off to a good start! Please let us know how things progress in weeks to come!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Last Night's Show

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary