navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Goodness....I survived. (school)
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Goodness....I survived. (school) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York

0 posted 2005-03-18 02:50 AM

Wow, I do apologize for being so distant these last few months. It was all the homeworks fault.

I have been so busy because I am at a college where they actually make you learn. lol.. not that i didn't expect that but I have so much work I don't have much spare time.

I made i through the quarter... wanna know what though... I want to get my own apartment so I have to get a job. But that plan came to a crashing halt today when the timing belt in my car decided it was time to break... so now I have to get a car instead of an apartment.

Well I will be around for the next week because of spring break but don't expect to see much more of me until Summer! Love Ya all lots!

Kellie

© Copyright 2005 Kellie M. Cantrell - All Rights Reserved
ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
Floating gently on a cloud....
1 posted 2005-03-23 06:34 PM

Enjoy your break and good luck with the next semester!

"Time has told me not to ask for more, one day our ocean will find its shore" ~Nick Drake

Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
2 posted 2005-03-24 04:33 AM

I did well grade wise.. 3.1 gpa... good for me, and my car got fixed... broken timing belt.

I am off to Utah... see you sunday!

skyshine
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-02-07
Posts 3058
Beneath the northern stars
3 posted 2005-03-24 01:20 PM

Congrats on your survival and your GPA, Kellie!!

~sky

They way you live your life is up to you, but dying is NOT an option!!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Goodness....I survived. (school)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary