navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Just want to let you all know!
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Just want to let you all know! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SmartChick
Member Rara Avis
since 2001-09-23
Posts 7081
On A Journey To The Unknown

0 posted 2005-02-25 10:20 PM

Hi everyone! I hope you all haven't forgotten me. Just wanted to let you all know, why I haven't been here much. Right now, I am working 2 jobs. Talk about no time to play, I hardly get much sleep anymore. Sure do miss you all. I am so tired, I don't know if I am coming or going, most of the time. But, I am fixing to quit one of my jobs. The newest one. I really don't like it there. And, the home health place I got back in January told me they can give me more hours, now. The administrator at the new job is so mad that I am quitting, that she even threatened me. I started there, full time, the 16th of this month. But, it didn't take me long to see that it wasn't a very good place to work. I was so much happier doing the home health stuff. Anyway, I could tell you more, but it would be a very long thing. So, I won't go into all of that. I will continue working both places until the 7th, which will be my last day at the new job. Hope to see more of you all, soon. I have missed you all.

© Copyright 2005 Sue Graves - All Rights Reserved
Nightshade
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-08-31
Posts 13962
just out of reach
1 posted 2005-02-25 11:05 PM

We've missed you too Sue. You certainly have been busy - and that's a good thing. Whatever choices you make, they will be the right ones I am sure. Good luck and stay well. Try to post when you can. hugs, Chris
Balladeer
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-05
Posts 25505
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl USA
2 posted 2005-02-25 11:14 PM

We're always here for you, Sue...whenever you come back. Just do what's best for you..we are here.
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
3 posted 2005-02-26 07:47 AM

Seems to be a lot of "job stress" going around these days. Something's in the water. Your "new boss" is truly only mad at herself for not keeping the place one that people WANT to stay at. I'm glad the other job will be able to give you more hours, Sue. Two jobs can be too much for most of us. We'll look forward to your return!

Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
4 posted 2005-02-26 09:16 AM

SweetSuzieQ~
Just wanting you to know that I think of you often~
I keep you in prayer vigil~
*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*When the heart grieves over what it has lost,
the spirit rejoices over what it has left.
- Sufi epigram <))><

Email noles1@totcon.com

passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced
5 posted 2005-02-26 09:28 PM

good to hear this

always take time for yourself
I'm glad you will be coming here more soon

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Just want to let you all know!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary