navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » I am thinking about leaving this site
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic I am thinking about leaving this site Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
the_loner_23
Member Ascendant
since 2002-06-08
Posts 5479
Jacksonville, Florida, USA

0 posted 2005-02-22 04:49 PM

it is nothing ya'll did. I just am not happy with this account anymore. Nobody seems to understand that I don't want this account anymore. I want a new account. This is my 4th time saying this. And since I am not happy I am thinking about leaving. So you can delete this account and open up room for someone new to join.
now if ya'll did let me start a new account the only poetry I would want switched over from my old account to the new account would be anything from October 31, 2004 to the presant and the 2 poems that made it in to the book "Reflections". Because this would make me very happy.
  I just want to be happy.

Cold hands means a warm heart

© Copyright 2005 the_loner_23 - All Rights Reserved
Greeneyes
Deputy Moderator 50 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-09-09
Posts 9903
In Your Poetic Mind
1 posted 2005-02-22 05:15 PM

Julie

you need to EMAIL an admin if you want to change your name.....they will be happy to help!

~~*~~
I'm Standing on a bridge
I'm waitin in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now
Theres nothing but the rain
~~**~~

the_loner_23
Member Ascendant
since 2002-06-08
Posts 5479
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
2 posted 2005-02-22 05:20 PM

Okay I will do that.

Cold hands means a warm heart

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » I am thinking about leaving this site

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary