navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Two quick things..
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Two quick things.. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Ladycat
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 1999-07-05
Posts 782
At the edge and a doorway,TX

0 posted 2004-11-25 07:20 PM

One: Water damage from all the Texas Rain Troubles are apparent around here. Mud everywhere, river pulled up high, my patio ceiling caved in, but other than that I got out alright and so did most everyone else around here. Austin was hit the worse with a few places like Seguin and Pflugville getting hit rather hard too.
On a positive note, the water damage that was done to my roof is covered by insurance and I live in an apt so the are footing the bill too. Everything should be completely back to normal in no time. I will be getting out there and helping where I can.

Two: I will be going in for another scan to see if my Endometriosis is getting better or worse now that they have put me back on birth control, which they have tried before. If it is worse, then I'm back to surgery. And if it is better, then I will skip about life pleased with myself. I'm sick of it all. They said that after you have a child it doesn't come back. Well guess what...

*sighs*
All in all life is still great and I have so much to look forward to.
Take care all and have a wonderful day.

Love,
Ladycat

"Everything changes, everything stays the same."-Bill Austin

© Copyright 2004 Vynette M. Charles-Brooks - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2004-11-25 07:38 PM

The problem is, is that "they" don't know everything, Lady.  Not yet, and probably?  Not ever...

But you know what?

You can know one thing for sure.

You are in my prayers.   I want to thank you for coming in with the congrats, and prayers, and for a lot of other things I haven't been able to thank you for...

on this of all days, I give you, my thanks, and above that, I give you my prayers.

Hugs,

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Two quick things..

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary