navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Response to plagiarism accusation
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Response to plagiarism accusation Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
strbbux
Member Elite
since 2001-12-19
Posts 3859

0 posted 2002-02-10 08:58 AM

Subj: Re: plagiarism  
Date: 2/10/2002 1:46:28 AM Central Standard Time
To: Snnipp7

Floria
I appologize for the false accusation.  Obviously if you are the one who has proof of copywrite then you should be acknowledged as the true writer.  As I told Nan, I'am currently sorting through my files of poetry that I have collected from other sites online and once I find the poem I was refering to as the duplicate of "Daydreams" I will immediately foward you a copy of both the poem and the name of the person claiming to have written it.

Jolene

Dear Friends at Passions
This person has caused me so much pain, thanks to all of you for your support. Please, you do not have to respond to this as I feel I already took up too much space with the first warning to you all. Please copyrite your work. Now if only my writing ability will come back. It has been gone for days because of the stress. THANK YOU, ONE AND ALL, I LOVE YOU ALL..FLORIA

[This message has been edited by strbbux (02-10-2002 09:00 AM).]

© Copyright 2002 Floria Kelderhouse - All Rights Reserved
Elizabeth
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 1999-06-07
Posts 6871
Minnesota
1 posted 2002-02-10 12:02 PM

It'll come back, Floria, it always does. Trust me. I'm so glad that you have gotten this sorted out. Has the webmistress of Poetry Corner contacted you yet?
strbbux
Member Elite
since 2001-12-19
Posts 3859

2 posted 2002-02-10 03:34 PM

No Liz, she hasn't contacted me yet, Nan that is, I did fwd. the letter to silent words but she has not written me yet, Thanks for all the support Liz, I really do appreciate it. gosh I couldn't find the "lounge" area, they moved my post here and I could not find it. LOL..lots of back rooms here, one could get lost.. floria

Floria

"Alas for those that never sing,
But die with all their music in them"
(Oliver Wendell Holmes)

RosePetal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-08-26
Posts 2985
South Florida
3 posted 2002-02-10 04:20 PM

(hugs) I told you that everything is going to be allright!! Don't let anyone get you down, you are far too strong for that ((hugsss))
strbbux
Member Elite
since 2001-12-19
Posts 3859

4 posted 2002-02-10 04:54 PM

I know Joanna but did you ever wonder " Why me"  I mean my poetry, is so new and unpolished and rather "unprofessional" so why me? I now think it funny, now that it is all over I think I can laugh about it, I mean it's not like I'm getting paid for this LOL...It's just a little poem. But then I thought NO, because, they would continue to do it to other people. And I know that if somone put their name on one of my paintings I would be very riled....So why not my written work. Thanks hon, for your support. floria

Floria

"Alas for those that never sing,
But die with all their music in them"
(Oliver Wendell Holmes)

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Response to plagiarism accusation

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary