navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Road Trip w/ pics of me , my wife, and Jenn and Cruz o yuh! You know him as Gilligan.
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Road Trip w/ pics of me , my wife, and Jenn and Cruz o yuh! You know him as Gilligan. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
wayoutwalt
Member Elite
since 1999-06-22
Posts 4870
TEXAS (it's all big)

0 posted 2002-01-28 11:03 PM

Last December the 18th I posted my cell phone number on here because I was lost in New Orleans. My wife and my best friend and I had come to see our University of North Texas Screaming Eagles get their heads split in the Bowl Game of Obscurity in a precursor to the Super Bowl where both will have been played as of this Feb. 3rd in the I think its called Louisiana Silverdome (I was way drunk most of the game) Well anyway before the trip Jenn (Temptress) offered to put us up at her place and we said OOOOOOOOOOO YUH! Thanks for that Jenn we had a great time the lil bit we got to visit...Proves there is hospitality outside of Texas. Here are some pics of the trip:

Here is one of me and Elisa, my wife, before the drunkeness begins (on my part)

Here's two Screamin' Eagles getting their game faces on

Three poets, all in the book (Buy one today!)

Entering Cajun Territory

Smile!

These are some of the decent pics...hehe too bad this site is a family site or I could show you "Night Time on Bourbon Street" as I call it.

[This message has been edited by wayoutwalt (01-28-2002 11:49 PM).]

© Copyright 2002 Walt Burns - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2002-01-29 07:17 AM

How kewl is this!!!  These will certainly appear in the Poet2Poet pages...
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 2002-01-29 08:16 AM

Kewl pics Walt!!! Nice to see you and your lovely Elise and Jenn and Cruz!!!
Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
3 posted 2002-01-29 09:18 AM

how tall r ya walt

là où est mon amour?
donde está mi amour?
wo ist meine Liebe?
Nelly Furtado é a menina a mais bonita no mundo largo do todo.

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

4 posted 2002-01-29 11:17 AM

Walt sorry I missed you! I hope you had a great time! Love the pics, and would love to hear more about your adventures in "The Big Easy!"
Elizabeth
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 1999-06-07
Posts 6871
Minnesota
5 posted 2002-01-29 01:00 PM

Sounds like you all had fun! The pics are great.

God bless America, my home sweet home.

Temptress
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-06-15
Posts 7136
Mobile, AL
6 posted 2002-01-29 06:26 PM

Well, it certainly was a fun visit. I did a little pouting because I couldn't ride back into New Orleans with them (which caused my husband a bit of grief because I was pouting) LOL! But...well..when I put my mind to something I want to do, I do all I can to accomplish it.

You're welcome for the hospitality, and thank you for the card.   It was a pleasure to meet such great people!
Umm..tell Cruz the Fishy Poo (thats my beta fish) misses his lips!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Road Trip w/ pics of me , my wife, and Jenn and Cruz o yuh! You know him as Gilligan.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary