navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Duking it Out
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Duking it Out Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Rex Allen McCoy
Member Elite
since 2000-01-30
Posts 2863
Sippin a Timmy's in London

0 posted 2001-10-22 12:41 PM

Osama bin Ladin and Uncle Sam are duking it out
on the beach one day while a United Nations rep acts as referee.
   Uncle Sam, the more experienced fighter very
quickly starts getting the best of Osama and nearly puts him away with a flury of well executed
haymakers.
   Osama, fully knocked to the sand at Uncle Sam's feet, found himself at the mercy of Sam's size 14 combat boots.
   Sam winds up for the finish but Osama rolls out in the nick of time as Sam's big boot kicks up sand to the ring of something metalic.
   Sure enough, it was a magic lamp and through a cloud of smoke an ancient Genie appears.
   "I will give each of you one wish, that's three wishes total," says the Genie.
   The UN rep takes hold of the situation and wishes for world peace with an end to war and famine, hoping to set an example for Osama and Uncle Sam.
   'Poof' instantly, all hostility and famine throughout the entire world comes to a halt.
   Osama and Uncle Sam then quietly discuss a few things and shortly, with a smile they shake hands.
   "To show my remorse for all the pain and suffuring I have caused throughout the world" said Osama, "I wish for a huge wall to surround Afganistan where myself and all my followers will remain hidden away from all outer world influence"
   'Poof' ... suddenly Osama disappears and the UN rep steps closer to Uncle Sam and whispers ...
   "This would be a good opportunity to show the world some more or your famous ... 'Good Old American Compassion'.
   With this in mind, Sam asks of the Genie, "Can you tell me more about this huge wall?"
   "Well" says the Genie " I made the wall 15,000 feet high and 1,000 feet thick. No one ... and I mean absolutely no one will ever be able to get in or out"
   Sam knods, them reaches up to stroke his beard for a minute or two.
   Soon, he removes his hat, looks at the UN rep and says "It seems to me that we have stripped a lot of resources from this region and repaid with only money and money not being everything, it is not nearly enough. So to show our appreciation, we would like to give something back to the region."
   With a quick look at the Genie, he says
"Fill it with Oil"
~~~

© Copyright 2001 Rex Allen McCoy - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Duking it Out

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary