navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » HOTSEAT...What's Your Answer?
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic HOTSEAT...What's Your Answer? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Echo Rhayne
since 1999-09-17
Posts 1495
Canyon Country, CA

0 posted 2000-05-16 03:12 PM

Thought this could be some fun and at the same time get to know each other a bit better by asking questions that most people don't ask.  So if you are willing to take the challenge here are some questions...

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip?

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with?  Why?

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date?

5. What is your biggest weakness?

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called?

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role?

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do?

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?

10. What bones have you broken and how?

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done?

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone?

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair?

15. What is your worst habit?

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do?

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life?

19. What is your middle name?

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together.

21. What do you most enjoy doing by yourself?

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud?

23. Name a movie that makes you cry.

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard?

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held?

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?  EXPLAIN

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower?

29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week?

30. Have you ever stolen anything? EXPLAIN

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why?

32. Describe your number one turn off.

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN

34. Do you have a high opinion of yourself?

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why?

OK have fun *eg*

I'm not waving, I'm drowning!

[This message has been edited by Echo Rhayne (edited 05-16-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Echo Rhayne - All Rights Reserved
Denise
Member Seraphic
since 1999-08-22
Posts 22648

1 posted 2000-05-16 04:23 PM

This sounds like a fun little survey, Echo. But since my copy and paste function doesn't work for me in Passion's, I won't be able to participate because it would take me too long to type all this out, but I can't wait to see the replies that this gets!  

Denise

Wobbly Head Bob
since 2000-05-15
Posts 299
Virginia, USA
2 posted 2000-05-16 04:41 PM

Ok, I'm game, here ya go:

1.  Go on a trip to Europe most definately.
2.  Regis Filbin, so could beat him ruthlessly and ask over and over again if thats his final answer.
3.  My hair...its a tragic genetic defective flop of stringy blonde strands that won't do anything.
4.  A driving range...you get a chance to laugh and chat, and chances are she'll be worse at driving a golf ball than you.
5.  Kisses on my ear, and GirlScout thin mint cookies...*drool*
6.  The Life and Times of the Profoundly Confused.
7.  Martin Short, the only acter who actually makes me look good!
8.  Sleeping...mmm, how I like my sleepy.
9.  Asked my mom if she'd lost some weight.
10.  No broken bones, I drink milk, baby!
11.  Flipping off a truck full of bad driving hillbillies...who then chased me for two hours.
12.  My Calvins baby!
13.  Dived off a cliff...BEFORE asking if the water was deep enough.
14.  Prolly just wear dirty, I don't like hangin' too lose.
15.  Fingernail biting..
16.  Refer to number 8.
17.  One pair bowling shoes, two pairs dress, two pairs casual.
18.  After a long tequilla night, yours trully passed out, then woke up (still unconcious but walking) got out of bed and walked into middle of still happening party wearing only my boxers, stumbled into the other bathroom and demanded that the shower curtain be my blanket so I could sleep outside.
19.  Head
20.  Talk! (just kidding) Men and women should never practice karate at the same time, oops, was that your face dear?
21.  As of lately...refer to number 8.
22.  My full time job, my certifications, and my friend making ability.
23.  (Not sure of title) Seasons of the Heart.  (No, I am not proud!!!)
24.  My friend said this at a bar, "Hey there, come here often", talk about cheese.
25.  Sushi...not so strange to most but I'll never eat it again!
26.  Male Jigilo, though it had its perks.
27.  Nah...I don't have that kind of money.
28.  My face.
29.  Definately deorderant, my genetically flawed mop must be clean.
30.  A hackey sack when I was five...Mom wouldn't buy it for me...I got busted and had to return it.
31.  The bathroom...its my sactuary when its been a long night.  (drinkin')
32.  Chicks who feel the need to talk constantly about a somewhat recent ex-boyfriend.
33.  Amsterdam, cause they serve really good coffee I've heard.
34.  Ah, its high enough, I'm not narcistic or above anyone else though.
35.  Female breasts...I don't know what the addiction is, but I'm a hopeless addict of boobies.

I'm done!!!

Kavika
since 2000-05-06
Posts 35
Wyoming
3 posted 2000-05-16 06:26 PM

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip?  Oh dear, well I think I would go on a trip cause I dnt have any debt at the moment and I have a good car

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with?  Why?  Oh I have no idea at the moment

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?  I would get rid of the wrinkles (self explanitory)

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date?  A fine restaurant, then maybe a movie and then maybe to a cafe or coffee house afterwards

5. What is your biggest weakness?  CHOCOLATE

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called?  The old and delusional

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role?  Betty White

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do?  oh dear, well there are many, I wont list them all

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?  got married hahaha j.k.

10. What bones have you broken and how? my ankle, wrist and shoulder falling off a horse when I was 15

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done?  took off with my boyfriend on our horses at 3 in the morning and was gone for a week when I was 17

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone?  my robe and slippers

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?  oh dear too many

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair?  I would go without

15. What is your worst habit?  smiling

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do?  Same thing I do most everyday, Im retired, dont have many responsibilities anymore

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own?  6

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life?  oh dear, we wont go there

19. What is your middle name? Elizabeth

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together.  shop

write
22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud?  my children

23. Name a movie that makes you cry.  oh dear, there are so many

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard?  WOW!  You don't look a day over 60

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?  Squid

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held?  worked in a Brothel

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?  EXPLAIN  Nope, and no explanation needed

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower?  hair

29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week?
not wash my hair

just some money from my parents when I was a kid

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why?  computer room (I think it explains itself)

32. Describe your number one turn off.  overly consceited people

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN  Germany, to visit an old friend

not to the point of being conceited, but I do not have a low opinion of myself

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why?  the butt

That was fun Echo, thanks. Can't wait to read more answers

``Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination. ''

- Benjamin Franklin

Alwye
Member Elite
since 1999-06-16
Posts 3850
In the space between moments
4 posted 2000-05-16 10:56 PM

1. I believe I'd go on a trip to Ireland..something about Ireland has always held my interest.

2. With my boyfriend of course, but to get away from everyone else in the world and concentrate on just us.

3. I would not allow myself to sink into darkness so easily.  Life would be quite a bit better if I could stay within the light more often.

4. I enjoy the backyard in the middle of a summer afternoon, talking and walking around and just spending time together.

5. My biggest weakness is confrontations.  I am horrible at admitting to someone that something is bothering me.

6. Mysteries of A Lonely Heart.

7. Probably Gillian Anderson because she's a great actress and my boyfriend thinks I look like her (although I believe he must be on drugs of some sort to believe that one..)

8. Work in a butcher shop...I couldn't handle that one.

9. If I told you that, the cops would end up coming and arresting me  

10. No broken bones whatsoever.

11. I've done a lot of impulsive things...I think the worst was when I just up and decided to go on a rollercoaster (mind you I was terrified of them).

12. My PJs, or sometimes I dress up for the fun of it.  (yes I'm odd, but don't point and laugh please   )

13. I really don't know..

14. I wouldn't leave the house till they were washed, plain and simple.

15. Leaving my jewelry all over the house, to my mom's dismay.

16. Sit outside with music blaring and write.

17. 7 or 8 I think.

18. Um, lets not go there...

19. Lee

20. Play volliball against one another..it never works..(at least with me)

21. Laying on my bed with music playing and candles lit, just singing my heart out.

22. Well, there's many, but one is when I drew a portrait and it was chosen to hang in the library at school.

23. The Stepmom

24. "Look at you, all those curves and me with no breaks!"

25. Well I've eaten a few things that I couldn't identify...

26. Only had one, and I like it.

27. Nope

28. Start at my wrists and work my way up my arms.

29. EWE..is there a 3rd choice?

30. Stole a headband from my bestfriend when I was about 6...other than that, not really.

31. My room because I'm in control of how it looks and feels.

32.  People who think they are better than everyone else.

33. I'd love to see the Greek ruins because I've always been facinated with them and Greek Mythology in general.

34. At times yes, other times no.

35. I like eyes.  They can tell so much about a person if you look hard enough into them.

This was fun!

*Krista Knutson*

~We are only truly lost when we have lost ourselves~

wayoutwalt
Member Elite
since 1999-06-22
Posts 4870
TEXAS (it's all big)
5 posted 2000-05-17 12:22 PM

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip? debt debt i hate debt!!!

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with?  Why? My wife all yuh ninnies should be ashamed that didnt say yuh spouse o yuh!! or significant other or the one you wish was yur significant other like o cindy crawford but i didnt say that!!

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? I wish i could sing  

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date? the fair o yuh can ditch em if they are plug ugly...i married mine  

5. What is your biggest weakness? my big blubby tummy and what i put in it plus lusty thoughts o yuh

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? Wayout!

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role?
Franky Sinatra cuz he can't act but he sure can sing plus those blue eyes o yuh and i know he is dead!

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? Write lil ditties

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? Sung Feliz Navidad on the intercom at work

10. What bones have you broken and how? none yuh (whew) i'm a softy

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? moved out after meeting this chick on the internet yuh

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? nuttin honey

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? no single definiton of space or time could contain the one single point in the timeline of humanity where in fact there can be singled out the most craziest thing i ever done sorry!

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair? if all my undies were clean would i wear any undies is a better question o yuh

15. What is your worst habit? not giving a straight answer

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do? write poetry and call 1-800 numbers and hang up

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 2 i'm waiting to get the pennies to rub together to replace the laces in my tennies so i can be back up to two pairs

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? dunno maybe forgetting my lines

19. What is your middle name? Out

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. talk about old girl/boy friends!! unless they plan on going back to them someday..then maybe there should be some talkin goin on

o duh writin poetry

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? Getting published in a rinky dink rag yuh

23. Name a movie that makes you cry. Anything epic it can be sorry putooty but if its epic i cant stand it yuh boohoo
o and casablanca yuh

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? So wanna have sex? (no twasnt aimed at me)

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? air (it made me light headed) nononon i eat in great abundances of everything well cooked

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? paper boy sack boy anything ending in boy

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?  EXPLAIN yuh because i thought well um yuh

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? the pits o yuh

o man i got big ratty locks so i gotta wash my hair

my wifes will to live and i aint given it back!!

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? the puter room cuz o the puter

32. Describe your number one turn off. anger!

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN the other side of the world cuz its been there longer

not really but sometimes

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? uranus no wait thats a planet well um the eyes cuz they gateays to yuh soul for sure!!!

PhaerieChild
since 1999-08-30
Posts 1787
Aloha, Oregon
6 posted 2000-05-17 01:39 AM

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip? I'd pay off some bills so I could buy a new car and go on a trip.

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with?  Why? My husband Mike. Because he's so cuddly and he spoils me rotten.

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? My weight. I'd love to be a size 12. At least then I could buy cute clothes instead of hangin' out at the tentmakers.

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date? A picnic on the beach.

5. What is your biggest weakness? CHOCOLATE!!

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? Diff'rent Streaks for Diff'rent Freaks

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role? The one who plays Mimi on Drew Carey

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? Work at the sewage treatment plant.

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? Sky diving. Only once, never again.

10. What bones have you broken and how? Left and right ankles. Fell out of a truck going around a corner. Left knee. Snow skiing.

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? Rented a Miata...just cuz.

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? A smile

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Tried to make love in a tree.

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair? Go without.

15. What is your worst habit? Smoking

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do? Go hang out in the mountains.

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 11

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? When my son was about 1and 1/2 years old, his father had been sent to Korea (he was in the Army) and we stayed stateside. I had gone shopping one day with Justin in tow and was headed to my car. There was a very large man wearing Army fatigues (we still lived in Fort Sill) and Justin ran up to him and threw his arms around his legs screaming "Daddy, Daddy" I was mortified! The man's wife who was with him didn't look very happy  

19. What is your middle name? Renee'

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. Shower. There's never enough room under the water.

21. What do you most enjoy doing by yourself? Reading

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? I am a published poet.

23. Name a movie that makes you cry. The Other Sister

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? Wanna get lucky?

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? Octopus (love it btw)

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? My first waitress job. I accidently hit the coffee cup of a blind man and the pot broke and coffee went all over him. I was so embarrassed. He was very gracious.

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?  EXPLAIN No

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? My hair

29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week? Neither one!!

I have to plead the fifth on this one

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? My ofice. I don't have to share it with anyone and I could decorate it to my own individual taste.

32. Describe your number one turn off. The smell of a person who works in a restaurant and hasn't showered yet.

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN Hawaii. I think the pictures are beautiful and it looks like fun

34. Do you have a high opinion of yourself? I think I have good self esteem but I don't think I'm snooty.

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? Eyes, because they express so much. Surprise, pain, joy. They truly are the windows to the soul.

Poetry~ Words falling on paper, painting a dream.

Shawna R. Holder
Boise, Idaho

Lost Dreamer
Member Elite
since 1999-06-20
Posts 2464
Somewhere near the Rainbow
7 posted 2000-05-17 10:58 AM

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip?
I would pay off the debt so I could go on a trip, then buy a new car.

Now I should say my husband, but the thoughts of him on a desert island stranded make me think I'd rather be there alone. Take away the stranded and there's nobody else I'd rather be with. Since stranded is here and if I had to choose I think it would be neat to be with Maurice Bernard (Sonny on General Hospital) he speaks intensely with no words spoken.

My insecurities, they get in the way of everything I do in life, I keep praying I can rise above them, but they still walk hand in hand with me.

The ocean on a nice warm winter day. There is no better place to get to know the true essence of somebody then within the simplicity of nature's finest treasure.

Following through on an idea, my mind seems like a manufacturing plant for idea's, but none seem to be able to become a reality, all just images of what could've been laying in a bottomless pit crying till their death.

Flow by me

Robin Wright, she has the spark I am missing.

There are many, but I think prostitution would be on the top of the list. Nobody should risk damage to their bodies and minds just in the name of money.

This is a loaded question I have many things that I think were dangerous, but other's would think it just child's play. I wish I could put my finger on just one that I would not have to explain, I think I will challenge myself with this one and write a prose for it and post it in Prose Forum when I get it done.

Not a one, sprained my ankle once running across the street in platform shoes, I was told by friends watching and laughing that I tripped on the yellow line.

Mostly everything I do is impulsive, I can't actually think of the most impulsive thing I've ever done, but I can think of many I would love to do.

Jeans and a tee-shirt.

Another question I can't put my finger on just one thing, all the things I do are usually on one certain level and they usually just happen and are not planned.

Wouldn't happen I have more then I need to keep up till I do laundry.

Not knowing when to keep my mouth shut, and this is a double edged sword.

Probably do what I'm doing now, playing on the computer, even though I would love to spend it on the beach soaking in the rays.

I don't think you want me to go start counting now, I may never find my way back, not sure I can count that high either.

~Laughing~ I embarrass myself so often, it's almost like second nature to me, but I have fun doing it if that counts.

Jean

Argue with one another, men don't listen and women are too emotional. It becomes a dead end road with no turn around.

using the computer and writing poetry.

22. Of which of your achievements are you most proud?
I'm not sure I have achieved much in life other than making it to the next day, but I enjoy making people smile and being as kind as I can be.

Any sentimental movie will make me cry, I am real sappy.

Hey babe, or whistling just two things that I feel are so disrespectful too a woman.

I won't eat something strange, if I have not ever had it I usually won't try it. Except for Alaskan King crab legs, I got persuaded to try them and now I'm hooked.

Working at McDonalds

Never
My hair, then shoulders, arms..........................my feet are last.

I would go crazy if I had to do either, I would have to run away from myself.

No, I would have too guilty a conscious if I did.

I like our living room cause it's big yet cozy.

People with negative attitudes, their defeated before they even begin.

California, I would love to see the ocean on the western side.

No, most people see more in me than I see in myself.

The eyes, they can be magic, then can mesmerize, they can tell so much about a person.

[This message has been edited by Lost Dreamer (edited 05-24-2000).]

Dusk Treader
since 1999-06-18
Posts 1187
St. Paul, MN
8 posted 2000-05-17 06:55 PM

1. You just won $10,000! Would you rather: Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip?
Can you say VRROOOM!?  I knew you could….

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with? Why?
I’d be stranded by myself…I don’t hate anyone that much

Um.. maybe a little heavier…

And I would know this how?  Somewhere outside sounds great

Confrontations, video games, I’m just too damn good…

Asinine Asylum

Hmm.. how about Pierce Brosnan?  The name is Bond… James Bond…

Butcher or doctor, one and the same ya know…

I left my room once…

None, Stick boy is still one piece

Umm… Possibly my last relationship’s  start last summer.

Whatever I’m wearing outside of the house

I’ve done a lot of crazy things… Ever biked 60 miles just because you were bored?

I can’t handle these questions!  *Breaks down* I can’t handle it!  
My mom would never let that happen (Pathetic.. yes…)

My eating habit, LOL.. I don’t.

Laze around in front of the computer, write, bike, play video games, visit my friends…

3: work shoes, sandals, and tennis shoes

While working I fell for a very old trick and ended up with water dumped down my pants (QUIT LAUGHING!) and had to walk around looking like I made a mess of my pants for the rest of my 6 hour shift….

Buck

Well.. From watching my parents, navigate a vehicle….

Playing Guitar, writing, listening to music, playing video games and taking long thoughtful walks/bikerides

Being God of Console games LOL

What Dreams May Come

Funny thing ya know… Can’t remember a one I heard…

I don’t eat strange things..

Working At Arby’s… (And guess who’s still there?!?!)

27. Have you ever called a 900 number? EXPLAIN
Nope…

Hands, up to arms, and then down to feet.

Umm… GROSS!  The hair must be washed… And I don’t want to scare even MORE people away…

Nothing that I can recall

My bedroom… because I have 6 video games systems a  computer and a kick ass stereo system and a guitar with amp… Can life be any sweeter?

Not quite sure… I’m tempted to say makeup…

England… Got to love those crazy Brits and I’d love to tour the countryside and see all the cool stuff… and I don’t have to learn another language for gosh sakes!

Sometimes yes, usually not…

I don’t know if this counts.. but the face as a whole..  the nose, the eyes, hair and how it all comes together.

< !signature-->

Abrahm Simons

"You...
You are so special
You have the talent
To make me feel like Dirt" - Alice in Chains, "Dirt"

[This message has been edited by Dusk Treader (edited 05-17-2000).]

Denise
Member Seraphic
since 1999-08-22
Posts 22648

9 posted 2000-05-18 12:32 PM

1. You just won $10,000! Would you rather: Pay off some debt, buy a new
car, or go on a trip?  I’d  take a cheap trip and pay off some debt.

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with? Why? I guess I’d have to say my family because I really like them !

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and
why?  I’d like to be more disciplined and accomplish all that I set out to do!

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date? I think the movie theatre.

5. What is your biggest weakness? Smoking.

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? Aimlessly Wandering.

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the
lead role? Meg Ryan.

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? The one that I was just laid-off from….hehehe

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? Riding on the back of a motorcycle on I-95 (I was young and stupid)

10. What bones have you broken and how? Wrist, Elbow and a bone in my hand from falls.

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? Just about everything I do, it seems.

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? Jeanes and T-shirts.

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? See answer to # 9.

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty
pair? I’d go without.

15. What is your worst habit? See answer to # 5.

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do?  Hang out at Passions.

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? More than I’ll ever wear.

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? Standing in front of class reciting short stories for English.

19. What is your middle name? Michele

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together.  Play competitive sports…..no matter who wins, everyone loses.

21. What do you most enjoy doing by yourself? Everything!

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? My children .

23. Name a movie that makes you cry. Ghost made me cry, so did The Sixth Sense at the end. Greatest ending to a movie I’ve ever seen!.

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? “Haven’t I seen you hear before?”

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? Frogs legs.

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? The worst? I guess I’d have to say as a dishwasher (by hand) in the corner restaurant when I was between jobs. Most embarrassing? I don’t think any honest job should be embarrassing.

27. Have you ever called a 900 number? EXPLAIN    No, I never have.

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? My hair.

29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair.
for a week? Not washing my hair, if I had to make a choice.

30. Have you ever stolen anything? EXPLAIN    No, I have no recollection of that at this time…..hehehehe……of course I haven’t!

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? It used to be my cozy kitchen before I got my computer, now I’d have to say it is my cozy dining room because that is where I am all the time on my computer!

32. Describe your number one turn off.  Foul language in mixed company.

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN    Ireland. That is where my ancestors are from.

34. Do you have a high opinion of yourself? Average, I guess.

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? The eyes because they say so much.

Thanks for e-mailing this to me, Gloria, so that I could copy and paste it! Echo, where are your answers, huh?

[This message has been edited by dsnyder (edited 05-18-2000).]

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
10 posted 2000-05-18 12:52 PM

You just won $10,000! Would you rather: Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip?
My real answer isn’t here!! Upgrade my computer!

Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with? Why?
My children! We'd have a great time, we laugh and after a few months of rest, we’d build a fantastic raft and float back to civilization...

If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
I would like to be more assertive. I don't ask for things I want and out of a sense of 'niceness' sometimes I lose out on things that I want.

Where is the best place to go on a first date?
The zoo

What is your biggest weakness?
I don't know how to say no when someone asks if I mind doing something extra.

If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called?
The Broad from Boringville

If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role?
Mel Gibson, I think that’s the only chance I have of getting him in my pants.

What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do?
Mortician

What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
I visited a friend in jail. Boy was I scared!

What bones have you broken and how?
No broken bones!

What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done?
I went with a friend of mine to meet some guy she had the hots for….in the middle of the night..we could have been killed!

What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone?
T-shirt and shorts

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Everything I do is crazy..that’s what my shrink says!

If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair?
Without

What is your worst habit?
I can't keep my hands still when I'm nervous...I play with whatever's available!

If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do?
Be on the Internet

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
No more than 10

Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life?
I’m embarrassed so easily, it’s hard to find just one.

What is your middle name?
Ruth

Name one thing men and women should never do together.
Commit a crime…eventually someone will squeal.

What do you most enjoy doing by yourself?
Shopping…I go in, get what I need and leave. I hate to dawdle!

Of which of your achievements are you most proud?
Not sure if they are achievements, but I am most proud of my two children

Name a movie that makes you cry.
Every one…except the stupid Leslie Nielson ones..

What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard?
What’s your sign? (I usually go into this LONG speech about how there are more geniuses born under the sign of Aquarius and that of course geniuses border on insanity and it could very well be true..by that time, they move on!)

What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
In high school we tasted English Leather cologne to see if we could taste the alcohol. And we had pizza with blue food coloring in the crust and bananas as a topping.

What is the worst/most-embarrassing job that you have ever held?
Sigh, please see next number! No comment…

Have you ever called a 900 number? EXPLAIN
No comment.

What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower?
Hair

Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week?
Not wash my hair

Have you ever stolen anything? EXPLAIN
Never! Not even someone's heart unfortunately!

Which is your favorite room in the house? Why?
My office, where my computer is...need I say more?

Describe your number one turn off.
Only ONE? Bigotry, big egos, snobbery, judging someone without knowing them, talking on a cell phone while driving...

Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN
The National Holocaust Museum in Washington, DC.The only explanation I have is that I have such deep respect for the survivors and such amazement that anyone could be so cruel!

Do you have a high opinion of yourself?
No..it’s average..somewhere on the level of bees knees!!

Which body part do you find most interesting? Why?
Mine or someone else's? This could very quickly turn into an Adult Forum question! I think someone's eyes, they tell you if the person has a good heart.

Echo Rhayne
since 1999-09-17
Posts 1495
Canyon Country, CA
11 posted 2000-05-18 05:53 AM

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip? Well, the little bit of debt I do have is slowly being payed off, the car I want is a $40,000 car so $10,000 wouldnt be enough to pay it off completely and the insurance is too crazy, and as for a trip, possibly, but I can find better things to spend the money on.  I would probably most likely givemost f it to my mom though *smiles*

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with?  Why? My cowboy *grin, drool, pant*

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? Oh gawd, lets not go into this.  I will just leave it as no comment!

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date?Depends on who the date is with hehe, but um, if a guy wants to win my heart, he'll take me on a picnic at the beach during sunset...or a few other places...

5. What is your biggest weakness? DR PEPPER!!!!!!!

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? 'Why the Hell Are You Watching This Show?'

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role? I like Sharon's answer to this hehe, but other than that I would have to say Julia Roberts

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? Well, you can look at this two ways...couldn't pay me enough to do because I enjoy it too much is drink Dr Pepper hehe...the other, couldn't pay me enough to do because there is no way on earth I would EVER do it, is to work at a horse slaughter house *sniff*

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?OMG, WAY too many things...1/2 the crap I do is dangerous hehe

I broke my wrist in 2 spots and broke my shoulder all at the same time by falling of monkey bars...broke my ankle by jumping of a rock and landing on it wrong...brok almost all of my ribs now by many different ways...broke all my fingers by many different ways (1/2 by slamming them in my great grandma's car door when I was little), broke my tail bone by falling down...broke my leg and other minor bones in a car accident...ok this list can go on and on so I will stop now

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? Most things I do are on impulse

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? sweat pants and a tank top

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? haha yeah I am sure you would LOVE to know the answer to this now wouldnt you hehe.....I guess it would be jumping off a 3rd story building into a pool (I almost missed the pool)

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair? without

15. What is your worst habit? smoking

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do? take a LONG road trip (but I need money for that)

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 3 + 2 (slippers)

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? Now that would just be doubly embarrassing *turning bright red and grinning*

19. What is your middle name? Michell

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. go to the bathroom

21. What do you most enjoy doing by yourself? everything

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? eh I'm not really proud of any of them

23. Name a movie that makes you cry. Any movie that someone else is crying in, or that is real emotional, or has an animal die, or..or..or..or  oh lots (but only when I watch them by myself, I dont cry in front of other people (now you know one of my secrets hehe)

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? He: Are you tired? She: uh no He: Well you should be cause you've been running around in my mind ALL day!
If I rub your magic lamps, MY genie will pop out  (I think that was about the STUPIDEST)

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? Eat?  Me?  um are you sick or something?  oh wait I remember in 6th grade we had this floating lab thing and I sucked on squid eggs (didnt eat em though) and they dared me to eat a bit of mud from the ocean floor (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW)

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? Just-A-Buck  (a dollar store in our mall...only had it for 2 weeks cause I was underage and I didnt want to get in trouble hehe, but I didnt care cause the store SMELT and oh gawd I wont go into this now)

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?  EXPLAIN No, but someone (we dont know who) called  psychic on our phone nad my mom told the phone company it was me and I was underage so they took it off our bill

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? hair

29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week? thats a toss up, if I dont wash my hair it gets icky cause of the hairspray, but I can also wear my hat instead...so yeh I guess not wash my hair.....with thie HOT cali heat deodorant is well needed

30. Have you ever stolen anything? EXPLAIN yeah, I used to be a little theif when I was younger...I stole a candy bar when I was 4.....and when I was in 5th grade I stole like $20 woth of stuff from Target, and I stole money from my mommy (I think I feel the most guilty about that one than any other)

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? my bedroom (cause its MINE and its cozy and I like to stay behind closed doors and yeah

32. Describe your number one turn off. immaturity and being OVERLY conceited

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN IRELAND, AUSTRALIA and SWEDEN....Ireland because it kicks butt and I love everything about the Irish culture and so forth...Australia because I can do one kick butt Australian accent and a VERY good friend of mine lives there...And Sweden cause a couple reasons

haha Rebecca and anyone who knows me even slightly ok can answer this one LoL.......NO NO NO
35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why?  The elbows *shrugs* I dunno, I guess besides the obvious (eyes) it would be that little webbing between the thumb and index fingers...I find myself always messing with it, its interesting (ok so sue me, I have no life LoL)

(there are you happy now Denise, here are my answers     )

< !signature-->

I sit and ponder and lift thoughts from my consciousness, spilling them forth to here, raising my lit cigarette and blowing smoke in the face of reality.

[This message has been edited by Echo Rhayne (edited 05-18-2000).]

epoet
since 2000-05-11
Posts 291
grand rapid,MI, usa
12 posted 2000-05-18 11:11 AM

Sounds like fun. So here goes.
1. pay off debt, then invest the rest.
2. My wife, she is my soulmate and my inspiration.
3.  My weight because I don't like how big my belly is.
4.  To a museum of art.
5.  My biggest weakness is my caring heart.
6.  Unlucky in love
7.  Robin Williams, he is my favorite actor plus I think he is a real down to earth type of person, kinda like me.
8.  clean toilets.
9.  Jump out of an airplane.
10.  elbow (2) forced into fire hydrants on bike by bigger brother, and fell off a swingset, ankle (1) best friend jumped on it while declaring a jam pile, kneecap (1) shattered into 4 equal pieces on the corner of a very heavy army radio.
11.  propose to my wife.
12.  jeans and tshirts
13.  propose to my wife.
14.  without
15.  biting my nails.
16. sleep, something i don't get between raising three kids and work and school.
17.  3
18.  best man's toast at wedding reception, he really made me cry and I felt so embarassed by some of the things he said about me.  Although it was a great toast, best one I've ever heard too.
19.  Joseph, don't like it
20.  Shower
21.  reading and writing poetry
22.  My three sons
23.  Steel Magnolias
24.  haven't really heard many.
25.  Squid
26.  unloading/loading semis, it sucked
27.  no
28.  neck.
29. next choice please.
30.  no
31.  living room where my computer resides.
32.  smoking
33.  hawaii
34.  yes
35.  legs, cause they come in all shapes and sizes.

X Angel
since 1999-11-07
Posts 1521
Oregon
13 posted 2000-05-18 04:14 PM

1. You just won $10,000! Would you rather: Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip?
I would buy more stuff for my shop
2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with? Why?
Fox Mulder (hubba hubba), well I better say Hubby....but he better wash the coconut bowls or else!
I'd like to be able to speak my mind easier...without so much fear of repercussions.
A romantic little Italian Restaurant!
My espresso
The Young and Delusional
Julia Roberts!!!!!!
Bungee-Jump Cord Tester LOL
some crazy stunts on my horse that was half broke and wild LOL
10. What bones have you broken and how?  3 toes, running through the house to get the phone and wacked em on a door jamb, my right arm when I was a child, fell off the monkey bars.
Fell for someone I never met
shorts, tee shirt, bare feet
flashed people as we stood up through a moon roof, going down the road at 65 miles an hour (I was 17)
NONE!
procrastination
read outside in the sunshine
uhmm *blush* about 42
my bikini top came off at Kah-nee-ta hot springs pool as we were having camel wars
Leigh
SHOP!
writing, reading
my two sons
Shakespeare in Love
"You seem a decent fellow I hate to kill you!"
Alligator tail at Hemmingways in the Bass Pro shops in Springfield Missouri
CNA..YUK!
no way
my left arm
ick to either, but prolly the hair...w/o deo is YUK!
gobstoppers (10 cents) when I was about 8      (
my master bedroom, is huge, has an awesome view of grass fields and a huge balcony
bad personal hygiene
Scotland, it's hard to explain, I just want to go there badly
no not really, it's a character flaw I think
men's strong chests (wowsers)

"Our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything."
--William Shakespeare

LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

14 posted 2000-05-18 04:36 PM

I'd put it in a bank towards a brand-spankin new VW Beetle! (yes, they cost more than 10,000)

98 degrees!!! (yes, all four of them... no explination needed!)

My body!

Anywhere with that special someone!

My self-doubt

"Show me the meaning of being lonely" (and what's the theme song? hehehe)

MEMEME! I love acting!

To be a garbage collector

Hitchhiked to a play audition

I've never broken any bones

Hitchhiked to a play audition

Just the clothes I'm already in, or the clothes I slept in

HITCHHIKED TO A PLAT AUDITION!!!

Without! hehehe

Over-eating! (but it's fun!)

Sleep, read, and write, all with a clear conicence! (I haven't done that since I was 7!)

When I fell UP the stairs in front of the guy I was in love with (the one I wrote all my poems for awhile ago...)

Lee... just like Krista!  

There's something? Wow.. I didn't know that!

Everything!

I haven't achieved that much, but I guess I'm going to have to say learning to play "Moonlight Sonata" by Beetoven in three days.

The Green Mile, Gone With the Wind, Gladitor, Titanic (well, that's four, but oh well)

I don't get a lot of pick-up lines

Peanut butter, cheese, and ketchup sandwich (on a dare)

Being a student at my high school

no

my hair

Nither! eww

Yes (on a dare), but I took it back when my friends weren't looking

My room, because it has all my books

Cruelity (I see that more than you may think)

PARIS PARIS PARIS (not Paris, Texas!). It's the city of love!! I'm a LOVEBUG!

No, I'm competely honest!

The hands, because we never really think of all that they do until we can't use them anymore!

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde

rene
since 2000-04-24
Posts 113

15 posted 2000-05-18 09:31 PM

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip? i would be straight to india

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with?  Why? my brother, i would probably murder anyone else

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? nothing

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date? a romantic walk after a meal

5. What is your biggest weakness? anything addictive

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? whops, i messed up my life again

benicio del toro
act
this game when i was 13 with my friends that involved a 370v generator and slaping palms
11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? started a fight

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? lots

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? quit university afet 1/2 hour because i didn't like the building

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair? go without

many things addictive, trying to tell people the truth
dk
18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? waking up after a night out and realising i had written a really dumb letter to a girl tellingher how much i was in love with her, posted it through her letter box AND put the wrong name on the letter

19. What is your middle name? micheal

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. shop

reading, roulette
convincing cynics to try life (my friends)
23. Name a movie that makes you cry. dead poets

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? i've got this sheep at home, (i didn't hear the rest of it but i don't think he was serious)

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?  lsd

data entry
yes, try everything once (don't bother by the way it's just funny and not at all attractive)
28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? ahem might keep that to myself

no deo, my hair is half a centimeter long
lots, when i was younger. probably because i wasn't caught
kitchen, most light
32. Describe your number one turn off. repetition

peire lachaise (it is meant to read the place where oscar wilde and jim morrison are buried)
in some situations yes, some no
35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? my hands all the things they do

netswan
since 2000-03-28
Posts 1369
Washington
16 posted 2000-05-25 11:40 PM

Wow, this is a long one. HELLO everyone up
above me - nice to meet you all. Now, I
have references to you.  Denise so glad you could get yours in.

1. pay off debt
2. my worse enemy ---that way I would not
make those I love miserable hehe
3. I would change my age to being younger
4. Bowling
5. cigarettes

6. Life with Teresa  

7. good question  never thought about it.
don't know any tow head kids to play my
childhood - or any actress for my teens
or my 30's  --still thinking  OH yes, let's
have Goldie Hawn play me but she would have
to die her hair dark now and put on some
pounds, hehehe

8. What job, assination
9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? Hitched the United States when
I was 17

wrist - breaking a stallion also at 17

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? GONE out Gambling with my
sister

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? Sweats unless hot,
then shorts and tee shirt

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Be easier to write what crazy things
have I not done.   I think jumping out with
a parachute when I was 16 for the thrill
YUCK

14. If all your underwear were dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair?
NONE  

15. What is your worst habit? smoking

go visit my sons and take them on
a nature trip or something

HANG on I will go count them --
forget it  too much work  around 30 I believe

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? Passing Gas in third grade
while beating all the boys arm wrestling,
the last one was tough -----and I won
rather unfairly LOL LOL LOL

19. What is your middle name? Mae

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. GOT me stumped here,
men have always been my best companions

MY computer

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? LEARNING to SING  - got ya
Way out Walt

I cry on every Little House on the Prairie
that was ever written

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard?" HEY BABY my name is Fast Red."
(keep walking)  Hey Baby, did ya hear me
my name is fast Red, what'st he matter with
you!?"  ("Sorry, fast red, guess you were not
fast enough for me!")

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? rattle snake

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? Night Janitor,
oh God those toilets.

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?  EXPLAIN  never have and have never even
been tempted,  weird huh?

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? My body My face

well time for greasy hair --)  Can always
get a wig

Oh, yes as a child used to steal rice and
beans to help feed the family.   Felt guilty
really guilty  NOT ON beans or rice but
on that darn ice cream bar ---) tasted good
though -

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? Living room - it has my
computer - my decorations and it is the
way I like it. And a great view of the great
outdoors
Druggies and lazy people

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN  Australia
sounds so beautiful or Ireland but would
worry about the religious wars

Fairly, some  days, yes, other days can
berate myself with a passion

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? Eyes, it has always
been eyes  ---eyes are the window to a person's soul  there are no secrets behind
eyes

Well, way too many questions but at least
it is done -----hope you all have fun.

~netswan

Elizabeth
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 1999-06-07
Posts 6871
Minnesota
17 posted 2000-05-28 03:22 PM

Pay off some debt, just to get it done with so then I could REALLY enjoy myself.

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with?  Why? That's for me to know, and you to find out...besides, it would depend on who I was mad at at the moment.  

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? Right now, nothing, because I don't care.

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date? Wherever the couple is most comfortable.

5. What is your biggest weakness? I am talked down much too easily.

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? Confessions of a Crazy Poet.  This is also what I am going to title my journal, and if I ever decide to publish a volume of my poetry I'm going to call it Insipid Drivel.

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role? Good question.

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? Lots.

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? Drive--I don't do that anymore!

10. What bones have you broken and how? None, but I've gotten quite a few cuts and bruises.

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? See #13.

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? Jeans, whatever I feel comfortable in.

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? In high school, my friends and I had sleepovers in which we would walk around outside at night, and twice ended up crossing a creek at 1 A.M.--don't ask!

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair? I plead the 5th amendment on this one!

15. What is your worst habit? Lots! Biting my nails, playing with my hands, procrastinating...many more.

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do? Read, listen to music, spend time online...

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 5 and sandals.

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? Once I wrote a letter to a friend and forgot to put the street name. It's no big deal, but I felt pretty stupid when he told me about it.

19. What is your middle name? Elizabeth!

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. Ummm...shop?

21. What do you most enjoy doing by yourself? Lots!

22. Of which of your acheivements are you most proud? None.

23. Name a movie that makes you cry. I don't usually cry at movies, more over songs, poems, or stories.

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? I'm not Fred Flintstone, but I can make your bed rock (and this was NOT directed at me!).

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? A cinnamon-raisin bagel with peanut butter on top.

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? Well, right now I have an entry-level job cashiering.

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?  EXPLAIN No.

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? Hands.

29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week? Neither, both sound repulsive to me.

30. Have you ever stolen anything? EXPLAIN Except for a pen from work, I guess not.

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? anywhere I can get some privacy.

32. Describe your number one turn off. Arrogance.

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN New England--I am drawn to the history, but I would like to go all over the U.S. and Europe someday.

34. Do you have a high opinion of yourself? No, at least I hope not.

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? That would depend on whose body.   J/K I think that eyes say a lot, and I love to look into people's eyes.

"He have his goodness now. God forbid I take it from him!"
-The Crucible

Angel
since 1999-07-02
Posts 551
Pennsylvania
18 posted 2000-05-28 08:24 PM

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip? I would take my family on a trip, we all need a break  

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with?  Why? My boyfriend, he's the only one who understands me and who will listen

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? The fact that I can't say no

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date? Depends who with...

5. What is your biggest weakness? SWEDISH FISH

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? I would be in such shock someone would be dumb enough to make a sitcom out of my life, I'd let someone else name it  

Sarah Michelle Geller

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? Mortician

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? I really don't do dangerous things  

Fingers~Basketball
Toes~Plain Stupidity

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? Met someone I only talked to on the net

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? shorts and a tshirt

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? see #11

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair? without

15. What is your worst habit? See #3

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do? Be with Rich

3: Sneakers, Sandals, Dress Shoes

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? Jeez...too many to choose from

19. What is your middle name? Maria Elizabeth

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. I didn't know such a thing existed  

Reading, Writing

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? My one trophy from modeling, I miss it so much  

23. Name a movie that makes you cry. Haven't seen one yet  

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? Excuse me, I lost my teddy bear. Will you sleep with me tonight?

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? Shark?

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? none

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?   EXPLAIN nope

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? my hair

i have to wash my hair, i can't go a day w/o washing it

not that i can remember

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? wherever i can get away from everyone else

32. Describe your number one turn off. Smoking

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN Italy, I've just always wanted to

Nope, not usually

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? Definitely Eyes, you can tell so much about a person that way

~Susie

"If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we should find in each man's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility."
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow "Driftwood"

Alpiner
since 2000-04-19
Posts 9

19 posted 2000-05-28 08:59 PM

ok i hope you don't think im that much of a freak after this

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip? the trip i need one

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with?  Why? Sue she's my favorite person to be with.

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? my brains im not too bright

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date?some where you can talk

5. What is your biggest weakness? Sue she can get me to do anything

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? The Life & Pains of Stupid People

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role? Mick Folley

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? None for enough money anything is possible

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? Shot myself

10. What bones have you broken and how? Fingers-Fighting, Ribs-Football

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? Spent $80 on taffy

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? Nothing

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Climbed shale pit without gear

15. What is your worst habit? I don't eat too much

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do? Be with Sue

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 4

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? no

19. What is your middle name? John

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. i can't think of anything

nothing i like being around people

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? my Kung Fu skills

23. Name a movie that makes you cry. i don't cry

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? i dunno most work on me

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? Sushi

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? no

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?  EXPLAIN no

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? my face

i have to wash my hair

no me neveer

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? my room thats where im safe

32. Describe your number one turn off. Smoking

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN Hawaii its so warm

34. Do you have a high opinion of yourself? no

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? the eyes they're the windows to the person having them

JP
since 1999-05-25
Posts 1343
Loomis, CA
20 posted 2000-06-09 02:13 PM

1. Pay off the bills

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with? My wife and kids.  Why? Because I love them.

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? I would heal myself so I can live a long, long life.

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date?  The back seat of the car  

5. What is your biggest weakness? I'm too quick to anger (thank goodness I am quick to forget as well)

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? You mean it's not?

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role?  Charlie Schlatter

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? Servicing Port a potties

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? Jumping out of a Black Hawk into enemy fire

10. What bones have you broken and how? Right wrist by falling down a mountainside, all my toes and finger through various accidents, three ribs (one from 'touch' football, one from a water ballon fight, and one from falling off a ladder.)

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done?  Hehehe, did the wild thing in the supply closet at work (many,many,many years ago)

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? absolutely nothing.

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?  See #9

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair?  I don't own any underwear.

15. What is your worst habit? Smoking

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do? Exactly what I am doing now.

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 6 or 7

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life?  Getting an erection in the swimming pool while at church camp

19. What is your middle name?  Our.  As in:  "God Our Father..."

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together.  Grocery shop

21. What do you most enjoy doing by yourself? Can't answer that in a public forum.  

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? Getting my BA in Organizational Communications (at 36 no less!)

23. Name a movie that makes you cry.  Powder

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard?  "Hey baby, wanna f***?"  (no, really, I did hear that once!)

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?  Snakes or bugs, take your pick

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? "Would you like fries with that?"

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?  EXPLAIN  Yes, Tech support for my computer.

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower?  My hair

29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week?  No deodorant, my pits never stink  

30. Have you ever stolen anything? EXPLAIN Yes.  Shoplifted a keychain when I was 13, got caught in the act and banned from the store...

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? Whichever room is the cleanest because I hate clutter.

32. Describe your number one turn off.  Bad breath.  Can't stand bad breath.

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN  Australia.  Always wanted to go there.

34. Do you have a high opinion of yourself? Not really, kinda, maybe.... I know I'm good and that's all there is to it!

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? I am most definitely a butt man....

Yesterday is ash, tomorrow is smoke; only today does the fire burn.
JP

nando
since 2000-06-09
Posts 87
Vaxjo, Smaland, Sweden
21 posted 2000-06-10 11:43 AM

OK, I´m new here, but I´m on...

1. Definately a trip. To Ireland...

2. My ex-girlfriend. Because the world was to big for us, but when we were alone everything was just great...And besides, she´s my best friend

3. I would have a beird.  

4. Some romantic ruins which lie here in Sweden. Candlelights and my guitar...

5. I don´t know my own limitations.

6. Fifty ways to leave your lover.

7. Matt Damon

8. Kill innocent people. (mercenary)

9. Jumped off a bridge attached to a
NON-elastic rope. OUCH

10. None, I´m made of rubber.

11. lived a week in Denmark without any place to stay. Met a lot of interesting people during that week...

12. Boxers.

13. Difficult to choose. Alot of stuff...

14. I´d go without, and then buy a new one asap.

15. Smoking.

16. Go to California and meet an old friend I have there.

17. 6

18. When I woke up in a bookshop in Turkey with nothing on but a pair of socks and a mexican hat...Never really figured out how I got there...

19. Nando

20. Go fishing.

21. Write poems, play guitar and read.

22. Made my own Cd-with my own songs.

23. "A perfect world"

24. Don´t believe in that, so I never listen.

25. Snails.

26. I study for most of the time.

27. No, but I´ve spent like 200 norwegian crowns on the Weather-phone back home. when I was drunk.

28. My armpits

29. Not wash my hair

30. When I was younger, I stole a helium-ballon and got caught. Had to pay big bucks for that sorry little ballon...

31. The bedroom, gives time to think and other activities too...

32. hairy armpits.

33. Ireland. Have always dreamt of that and I will go there to study in a year...Yeah!!!

34. Yes I do.

35. The butt, don´t know why it just facinates me in a way...

~robert Hafredal~

Ask me how to live your life, and this to you I´ll say: make your choises true and wise, so that when tomorrow will arise, you´ll smile at yesterday...

Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
22 posted 2000-06-10 04:49 PM

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip?  Pay off debt.

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with?  Why? Hmmm...nobody.  We'd just end up getting on each other's nerves anyhow.  

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?  I would change my fear of success...nuff said.

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date?  A well-lit 24 hour diner.

5. What is your biggest weakness?  See question 3.

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called?  As the Stomach Churns.

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role?  Um...hmmm...nobody again...it would be an animated video-only production.

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do?  Fast food.

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?  Walked through 'bad' parts of towns solo at night.

10. What bones have you broken and how?  Left ulna and radius, fractured.  Took a dive off a bicycle at 16 when I pulled both brakes and only the front ones worked.

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done?  Flew to Oregon one weekend, flew back to Texas, packed the car and drove back to Oregon.

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone?  Nothing.

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?  Dressed in a monk's habit at a Christian university and blessed people as they walked by.

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair?  Without...don't like wearing any anyhow.

15. What is your worst habit?  Smoking.

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do?  Find something to do around the house.

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own?  2.  My high moccasin boots, and my everyday combat boots.

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life?  A female friend of mine was trying to tickle me into submission, and I tried to move away...I tried to grab an arm but missed...grabbing something else very close by...I have never been soooo mortified.  

19. What is your middle name?  Albert Alastair (heh...and ya'll thought Ali was my first name...)

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together.  Shop for clothes.

21. What do you most enjoy doing by yourself?  Hmmm....not sure if I should answer this or not...    j/k Cooking.

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud?  Getting a poem used by a multi-media company for an interactive CD-ROM.

23. Name a movie that makes you cry.  Red Dawn.

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard?  Hi.  

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?  Cold soup.  It's a dessert in Hungary made of cherries and cream.  Just wish I liked cherries....

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held?  Used car salesman.

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?  EXPLAIN  Yawp...sure have.  When I was young, ignorant and horny, I called phone sex and laughed my tiney hiney off.  Then when I was not so young, but still ignorant, I, in my naivity, called a 900 contest number...had a monster of a phone bill for winning all of 2 dollars.

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower?  The land down under.

29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week?  I'd go for a week without deodorant and would just use cologne.

30. Have you ever stolen anything? EXPLAIN  Yawp...back in my young and ignorant days, I used to shop-lift.  I've since acquired morals and ethics.

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why?  Den/Play Room/Comp Room...many names, same function: to wind down after a day of work.

32. Describe your number one turn off.  Bigotry.

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN  Scotland.  It is the land of my forebears.  I'm the 3rd generation of Adamson's in this country.

34. Do you have a high opinion of yourself?  Fair to middle.

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why?  Eyes.  They are not only the windows into the soul, but also change colors.

Alicat, the Persnikitty

As I sit here dimly thinking
Watching modem lights a-blinking
Churning out poetic hash.
Lord, in all Your piety,
Help me keep my sanity:
Please don't let the modem crash! --Alicat

skyshine
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-02-07
Posts 3058
Beneath the northern stars
23 posted 2002-04-23 11:42 PM

Ok, this looks like fun, so if you didn't answer this 2 years ago do it now!

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip? I'd pay my tuition and majorly cut back on the hours I put in at my job.

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with?  Why? Not sure....I don't think I could only pick one person.

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? Can't pick just one! I know I overreact to things, I'm too hard on people, I talk too much....

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date? Somewhere comfortable where you can talk, like a coffee house, or else something you both like to do, like a game or a concert.

5. What is your biggest weakness?  Lots.

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? What's She Getting Into Now?

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role? Someone who is short and chunky like me.

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? Anything involving blood.

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? Don't ask.

10. What bones have you broken and how? No broken bones, but I've sprained ankles and wrists on numerous falls, and I incur quite a bit of cuts and bruises.

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? I walked into the next town and back (I live in the suburbs so everything is basically connected) just because I had to get out of my house.
I also walk around singing a lot, if I feel like singing then I will!

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? Comfortable clothes....jeans, T-shirts....

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Another one you don't want to ask.

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair? Neither! ick

15. What is your worst habit? I play with my hands when I'm nervous, and I pace a lot (all the time!). I bite my fingernails, I talk too loud (especially when it's something people aren't supposed to hear...leave it to me! ).

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do? Hang around at my house or make plans with a friend.

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 5 I think, and a pair of boots that I never wear.

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? I'll come back to this one.

19. What is your middle name? when I get my name legally changed I'll let ya know what I pick for a middle name

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. Anything where they're sure to end up arguing.

21. What do you most enjoy doing by yourself? Reading, writing

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? My writing.

23. Name a movie that makes you cry. Hmm...Stand by Me made me cry the first time I saw it, and so did The Quest for Camelot, and The Princess Diaries (yes I know that was a happy ending but that's what made me cry ok?)....I don't cry at movies that I've already seen, it only happens once.

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? Don't think I've heard any actually.

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? I'm picky, so if it's strange I probably won't eat it.

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? I'm not embarrassed by my jobs, not that I like it, but it's not embarrassing.

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?  EXPLAIN No.

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? Hands, then hair.

29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week? Neither! I'd feel so icky either way.

30. Have you ever stolen anything? EXPLAIN I've stolen a few dollars here and there from family but I'll lend it to them if they need it.

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? living room or computer room

32. Describe your number one turn off. When people think they're better than everyone else.

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN All over the U.S. and Europe! Why? Just because!

34. Do you have a high opinion of yourself? I try to keep it in check.

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? Eyes and smile...both say so much about a person.

And I'm sure you really wanted to know all this!

~sky

I'm in charge, and I say question authority!

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
24 posted 2002-04-24 01:19 AM

~ I'd go on a trip. To England. Durham, England to be exact

~ My Andrew. Cause I love him, and he loves me.

~ My tendency to be a smart-arse. I put my foot in my mouth constantly because of that.

~ Somewhere casual like dinner and a movie.

~ Andrew

~ "Riiight..."

~ Sandra Bullock

~ a donut baker

~ Rugby

~ my right leg while downhill skiing when I was about 6 or 7.

~ Driven an hour just to get McDonald's food for lunch.

~ My PJs

~ Had a huge waterfight across a highway once

~ I'd wear my bathing suit under my clothes.

~ biting my nails

~ sleep till 10, go horseback riding for hours, play my guitar, and go to bed early

~ 10 or more

~ When my counsellor found out I had a crush on my geography teacher

~ Joanne

~ Grocery shopping

~ writing

~ I recieved both the "Most Dedicated" and "Top Forward" awards for rugby last year

~ "Armageddon"

~ "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?"

~ Dolphin aka Mahi-Mahi (not the Flipper kind of dolphin)

~ donut baker at Tim Hortons

~ Nope.

~ My hair

~ A week without deodorant.

~ Like, a candy bar when I was little.

~ My room. It's my personal space, and it tells about who I really am... pictures and poems on the wall, key chains gallore... It's ME.

~ Someone who lies

~ England. Not just because that's where Andrew is, but because I've always wanted to go to the land of my ancestors.

~ Depends on my mood. Sometimes my ego fills an entire room, sometimes it fills a ring box.

~ Eyes. I'm not sure, I just love eyes. Especially men's eyes.

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

25 posted 2002-04-24 02:35 AM

...I would go on a trip...back to school.

...Gilligan...so I could make into syndication.

...I would cease my dangerous ways, for obvious reasons.

...fishing.

...heheh? WEAKNESSES?.

...THE OSBOURNES.

...Angelina Jolie. *smirk* <--STILL

...aw geez..there are so many...

...You will have to buy the book.

...I broke my middle finger on my left hand. Congratulate me. I successfully blocked a karate kick from my son.

...You will have to buy the book.

...Um..? there is this satin t-shirt thing...it feels great!

...Buy the book.

...depends...chuckle

...it varies from date to date.

...um...the norm?

...I never counted! and never thought to! over ten--under thirty---I haven't looked under the bed in ages!

...okay. Here it goes. I was SO CONTENT...not quite sleeping, and then suddenly, there was a bright light, and dammit it was COLD!!!! And THEN? Someone slapped me on my ass....AND? SSHEESH...I was, like, TOTALLY naked!!! Next thing I knew? I was sucking a breast...damn, but life is hard!

...Anne.

...Bank.

...all things creative.

...trite, but true, MY CHILDREN.

...um, lately? The last one I remember crying for is "Pay It Forward."

...now this one will take some time, sigh. Too much info processing at once!

...a chocolate covered grasshopper.

...unemployment.

...No. And there is nothing to explain.

...hmmm...it is a toss up between my face and ass...I take a combo shower/bath.

...the deodorant. I don't smell so bad, but my hair looks stringy while camping, yanno?

...OH YES!!! I used to be a damned thief. But only in department stores. It was a thrill/dare type of thing with my friends.
And yes, shame on me, but that's the truth.

...TOSS UP!!! Living room, because that is where I find YOU guys...and porch...because that is where I truly relax...

...INSENSITIVITY, because I have had enough of it.

...Venice, Italy, with two dear friends. The rest is our secret.

...NO.

...WHOSE BODY PART?

Jamie
Member Elite
since 2000-06-26
Posts 3168
Blue Heaven
26 posted 2002-04-24 11:23 AM

. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip? Debt

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with? Houdini Why? If anyone could help us escape...

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? I would be more patient. It just seems a more relaxing way to live.

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date? Zoo

5. What is your biggest weakness? Eating out all the time

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? Lost In Place

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role? Myself

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? Porta John Maintenance

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? Hard to pick just one.. Hmmm
Riding a motorcycle thru Atlanta at over 160 mph would be one of the stupidest anyway.

10. What bones have you broken and how? My right orbital socket- playing ball,, most of my fingers- playing ball,, my left ankle (twice)- working,, my left wrist- fell on pavement while running in formation in the Army. .

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? Had a 4 day pass and drove from Seattle to Philadelphia with a friend then had to catch a plane back ( made the drive in about 45 hours )

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? [/b] shorts

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Went scuba diving in a rock quarry that was so snakey I still get chills thinking about it.

15. What is your worst habit? Caffeine

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do? What I do every day-- Try to take over the world

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 10 to 15

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? No

19. What is your middle name? David

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. Go to prison

21. What do you most enjoy doing by yourself? watching scooby doo

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? not my acheivment per se--but my daughter.

23. Name a movie that makes you cry. Sweet November

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? Hey Baby

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? brains, pig i think

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? worked in a box factory.

27. Have you ever called a 900 number? no EXPLAIN

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? Hair

29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week? without deodorant

30. Have you ever stolen anything? time EXPLAIN is anyone 100% productive at work?

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? Bedroom

32. Describe your number one turn off. that would be rude

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN New Zealand, -- well it is middle earth yanno.

34. Do you have a high opinion of yourself? most days yes

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? eyes, because they are the most ineteresting.

J

There is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar.
byron

[This message has been edited by Jamie (04-24-2002 11:28 AM).]

Kielo
since 2002-02-11
Posts 1109

27 posted 2002-04-24 07:08 PM

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip? trip

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with? my two best friends  Why? Hopefully they would keep me sane

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? I would get rid of my lack of motivation and its source

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date? somewhere casual and fun... I don't know... playland?

5. What is your biggest weakness? I'm not sure... there are so many... probably my lack of discipline... especially concerning anything chocolate...

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? If my life were a sitcom no one would watch it. They would all hate me after the first episode... lol... (I don't know)

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role? one of my friends, if I could convince her to take the part

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? Something beyond my morals. Dirtiness I can deal with, blood I can deal with, gore too, but I stick with my morals.

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? Oh geez... I'm so stupid I do all kinds of dangerous things... Probably the time I got stuck in rapids sitting on a rock with a huge boulder right downriver. That was pretty stupid all right...

10. What bones have you broken and how? Surprisingly I havn't broken any yet... just lucky I guess.

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? Um... again, I'm so stupid I just can't remember all the dumb inpulsive things I've done... OH! There was this one time... my french teacher confiscated a phone from my friend. It belonged to my friend's friend. The teacher wouldn't give it back, and my friend was going to get in trouble with her friend. The teacher left, and I took the phone from his desk. As I was leaving the room, he walked back in to look for the phone. What can I say? I'm just a stupid person... lol

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? Sweatpants and a t-shirt

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Hmm... there's lots of these too... Once I accidentally stole my english teacher's doorknob... we had a TOC, and I took the doorknob off the door, and I was throwing it up and catching it. I put it down, turned around, and it was gone. The next day, I found out that someone planted it in my bag. I gave it back to the teacher. It was pretty funny... I was pretty proud of myself... I walked in, and I'm all "Um... Here. I accidentally stole your doorknob..." She just looked at me. "How do you accidentally steal a doorknob?" lol...

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair? It wouldn't happen. I wouldn't leave the house without doing laundry, and inside I would go without.

15. What is your worst habit? Uh... good question... there are lots of those too... probably something that stems from ADHD.

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do? Hmm... go online, read, hang out with friends... nothing special.

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Two, I think... and two pairs of sandals.

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? Well, remember the story where I was stuck in the river? Well, this mom bent down to  her little kid and pointed at me. I could just hear her telling her kid that's why you can't go in the water... and someone else had to call search and rescue to get me out... that was pretty embarassing... I had to wear a helmet and lifejacket, and the guy tied a rope around me... lol... it was pretty embarrasing. I don't know... lots of these too... lol

19. What is your middle name? Michelle Yvonne

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. uh... you know... I can only think of one thing I probably shouldn't post... so forget it...

21. What do you most enjoy doing by yourself? I just like to be by myself. I enjoy my own company almost as much as being with other people. Its all good.

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? Achievements?

23. Name a movie that makes you cry. Moulin Rouge

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? When someone drives by and starts to yell and whistle... oh brother... and then they stop... lol

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? I'm not sure. I don't think I've ever eaten anything really special...

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? I've never had a job.

27. Have you ever called a 900 number? ? EXPLAIN

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? My hair... or body... my chest.

29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week? go without deodorant. I can't live without washing my hair.

30. Have you ever stolen anything? Nothing material EXPLAIN I'd really rather not. Sorry

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? My room Why? I can be alone

32. Describe your number one turn off. Guys who swear every second word or who make fun of someone else for the fun of it

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? Europe EXPLAIN I just want to get far away, and Europe has some great places to visit

34. Do you have a high opinion of yourself? no

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Hmm... I like hands. Hands are cool Why? Have you ever watched your hands when you move them? Isn't it amazing how many different things you can do with your hand, and how many different ways they move? Hands are just beautiful.

Kielo

Opeth
since 2001-12-13
Posts 1543
The Ravines
28 posted 2002-04-25 08:49 AM

- None of the above ~ I have no debt except a mortgage, so I would wisely invest it.

- A good looking female doctor.

- My age ~ I should of started my higher education earlier in my life.

- I Have been married for over 20 years, I have no idea...hmm let me think...a symphony which includes Tchaikovsky's Romeo and Juliet Fantasy Overture.

- My bluntness/honesty

- Excellent question! Do you mean a name of title of a sitcom that has or is on tv?Hmmm...The Family Guy.

- Jim Carrey

- Garbage detail crews

- We were headed to Bahrain and were making our final approach and they wouldn't let us land because they didn't have our clearance...we were getting very low on fuel and were about to land anyway, which would of been quite interesting, finally with the use of a cell phone we wer able to obtain our security clearance code...whew.

- none

- I can't think of anything.

- nothing.

- I am not telling on this forum. 18 and over only.

- absolutely without.

- I worry to much.

- go to the beach

- I can't think of one.

- Matthew

- To never not do everything together.

- playing the guitar

- raising a family ~ my son is a successful Air Traffic Controller in the United States Navy.  My daughter is coming along just fine.

- Just "a" movie? There are so many that make me cry ~ Planes, Trains, and Automobiles...when Steve Martin realizes that John Candy doesn't have no where to go and returns back to the El station...I lose it every time.

- I have never been picked up.

- kimshi draped over a banana with sardines in the center. It was a Chief's intitiation thing.

- none, I have over 20 years of service in the USN.

- No, no need to.

- my hair

- it depends if I am going to sweat or not.

- When I was a kid I stole cigarettes and some other stuff.

- my bedroom because...

- people who don't take care of themselves.

Australia ~ beautiful country mate.

- Of course, but having a high opinion of myself means that I understand that I am not perfect, but do rely on my innerself to succeed.

- lol...can't say here.

Spice
since 2001-04-13
Posts 1266
Resting in my cardboard box.
29 posted 2002-04-25 08:59 PM

I'd save it...but since I have to choose, I guess go on a trip.

Mumsy....or maybe Brooke for entertainment.

erm...appearance?....which would give me more confidence.

Erm...Dinner, (Food is a must. LOL) And umm...a movie? Or if you are actually interested in the person...take a stroll in a park or hand out on the docks and talk. Get to know one-another.

Don't you mean "who"? (Don't you hate that...*sigh*)

I'm so not kidding when I say this...But my house is esactly like the Osbournes. The "F" said by childrena nd parents, the equality among children and parents, the freedom of children yet the children aren't horrible and out of control....etc.

Danielle Fisher (or is it Fishell...I forget)

Work in a nursing home and clean poo off people.

Went "iceskating" on a pond in 58 degree weather. The ice was like an inch thick and the pond was like REALLY REALLY.

My leg...Fell in a puddle on the driveway.

...oh man..

nothing.

oh man...

Maybe, maybe not...who knows. Dependson what I was wearing and what I would be doing.

Nail biting, speeding, whining, refusing to admit I'm ever wrong ( It just never haps, thats all.) etc etc etc...

Nothing.

Over 20....Under 45.

Spring Break...Tanning my back and I fell asleep with my top unstrapped...SUDDENLY, Nina's cell phone rings louder than hell and wakes me up, startling me and causes me to sit up quickly...BAM! Naked JEsa, right there on the Condo Pool deck with about 40+ people around. *Blushes*

Lynn

Umm...use the restroom in front of eachother.

*Grins*

I don't have achievements that I'm proud of anymore, I ruined it....
I guess I'm proud of my friendships? Most anyway.

Steel Magnolias? Is that the one with Julia Roberts and junk? I saw a tiny bit of it...Oh man, twas a tear jerker.

That whole...washing your pants in windex thing...

Umm...I dunno..Dog food?

Nothing yet...I like my job

Nope

Face or hair...either or.

29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week? Not wash my hair

I used to steal a coffee bean or 2 and eat em...I stole some toothpicks from work cause my mom needed em for something...And I AIDED some friends to steal kick arse alcoholic beverage glasses we liked at the Chinese Restraunt a few times.

Living room and comp room

Effort.

Europe

No

eyes...they look like they'd feel odd,,,,and the colored ring is just divine.

Share Jesa, Stroke Jesa, Pet Jesa, Love Jesa.

Christopher
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-02
Posts 8296
Purgatorial Incarceration
30 posted 2002-04-25 10:06 PM

How about a compromise – I’m down to less than $3g in debt, so we’ll kick that off. Next, I’ll pop $3g as a down payment for a new motorcycle (not a car, but close enough). Then, I’ll use the remaining $4g to cover the ticket and car rental I’ve already shelled out for Vacation in June, Vacation in June!!! Yay!), leaving me about $2.5g to just have fun with!

Three beautiful, open-minded women with the following talents spread out respectively: A chef, an architect, and a nurse.

The fact that I’m NOT on an island with the above listed women.

Uhmmm… depends - is she my kind of girl, or is she respectable?  

Women. *sigh*

The Bachelor (heh)

Me. Never one to shuck the responsibility (or fame, glory, and money) I say!

I’m thinking enough money could talk me into doing most legitimate jobs one could think of. I’m for sale.

Do we have to talk about my ex-wife again? no plus

Cranium (explains a lot) – took a nosedive off a van when I was five or so… blind for a while, bad concussion, etc. Fun stuff.
Feet – once falling out of a tree, once diving into the shallow end of a swimming pool.
Leg – shot through my femur with a Hilti air gun… ten-penny nail all the way through. Ouch.
Knuckles – I used to fight a lot. A lot.
Ribs – Jumping bikes (motorcycle bikes), I used to fight a lot. A lot.
Thumb – depends on your definition of ‘broken’ was working on the engine of my car, and a pin in the cherry picker snapped, dripping the engine, and severing my thumb in half where it had been resting behind the brace. Ouch.
And don't even get me started on stitches.

Picked up this really cute brunette I’d never met before from a distant state after only having known her for a week or two, then bringing her and her stuff back home to live with me. Fairly impulsive, I’d say.

Nothing. Nada. Look at my picture. I'm really like that. Clothes are all fine and good in their place, but not in my house.  

A few things I can’t tell you or I’d have to kill you – but cliff diving at Knight’s Ferry was pretty crazy. 60 or so feet in the air, razor sharp rocks on the way down, and a target of roughly fifteen feet in diameter with enough depth not to break your body when you hit the water. Oh that was fun!

What’s underwear?

Smoking. Argh.

Have deep, meaningful... interaction with myself, intermixed with writing, and a possible movie.

Hmm – twenty or so? Something like that.

Can’t say as how I remember ever being truly embarrassed. I pretty much take things in stride.

Glenn – Note the two “N’s” People seem to miss that part.

Have children.  

Writing.

Living to see 28. 29 will be even more amazing.

What Dreams May Come. Every time.

“Don’t I know you?” Well… she DID, but it still sounded lame.

No comment.

I worked retail once. I was fifteen. It lasted three days. It STILL gets the “WORST” title.

Heh,
Was about… say, fourteen (by the way, this is wrong and we shouldn’t’ have done it, so if it sounds fun, make sure you don’t get caught!!!) ok, fourteen or so, and me, my brother, and about a half dozen of our friends ‘broke into’ our community building (it was a small town) and spent the night making 900 calls and laughing our BUTTS off. It is probably one of the funniest moments in my life to date.

I brush my teeth. I know, I’m weird that way.

With the exception of an activity I’ll not mention, I rarely sweat (blessed by progressive evolution I guess) so I’ll say deodorant.

Material or emotional? Yes to both, no to explanation.

My office, because it has my computer in it.

Stupidity, followed closely by … people who don’t take care of themselves is a nice, politic way of putting it.

Middle Earth works for me. Hey, you didn’t’ say it had to be ‘real.’

*snort* What do you think.

It’s a toss up between hands and eyes. Hands, because it’s simply amazing what can be done with them. And eyes, because they show everything you don’t want to show – expressive.

Some people are born smart.
I don't know what happened to the rest of you.

[This message has been edited by Christopher (04-25-2002 10:16 PM).]

RosePetal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-08-26
Posts 2985
South Florida
31 posted 2002-04-26 12:32 PM

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip? A NEW CAR SOUNDS GREAT

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with?  Why? PAUL WALKER BUT SINCE THAT ISN'T LIKELY, I'D WANT MY SISTER TO BE WITH ME.

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? MY HEIGHT, I'D LIKE TO BE 5"6, THATS PERFECT FOR A GIRL.

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date? MOVIES OR BOWLING

5. What is your biggest weakness? ICE CREAM

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? A SIMPLE KIND OF LIFE

JAMIE LEE CURTIS

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? JANITOR

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? A FRIEND AND I TOOK A RIDE WITH A STRANGER, A CUTE, OLDER GUY LOL.

10. What bones have you broken and how? NONE

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? I'M IMPULSIVE QUITE OFTEN

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? A LONG TSHIRT AND PANTIES

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? DYED MY HAIR PINK

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair? go without

15. What is your worst habit? answering a question with a question lol

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do? sleep

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? like 18 or 19

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? My friend and I were at the mall, and there was this was hot police officer standing outside of victoria's secret, so my friend walked up to him and said "excuse me officer, my friend here thinks your hot and wants to know if your number is still 911 LOL
Oh my gosh i turned so red and quickly walked away.

19. What is your middle name? trouble

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. I'm gonna echo walt on this one and say they should never talk about old boyfriends/girlfriends

going in the hottub

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? my childcare certification

Titanic

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? Do you come here often? lol

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? ketchup on mashed potatoes

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? hmmmm...?

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?  EXPLAIN.   Yes, a friend and i were bored one day and called a phone sex line, and talked to some guys lol

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? shoulders

this is a tough one...i guess id go without deodorant

Yes, when i was younger stealing was a habbit of mine, I used to steal cd's and make up.

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? The kitchen cuz thats where the junk food is hehehe

Conceited guys totally turn me off!

Hawaii...i always wanted to wear a straw skirt and hula dance and go to a lu au

well im not conceited but i do think that im a good person with morals but im not perfect at all.

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? hands. I just like hands, soft ones yet strong

Alyssa
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-05-30
Posts 385
IM ENGAGED!!!!!
32 posted 2002-04-26 12:03 PM

all i got time to answer is number 14
and its kinda funny b/c it happened today
-definetly go without
wearing dirty panties is sick...you can get infections and all that stuff
so...im without
LMAo

catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
33 posted 2002-04-28 08:40 PM

Well, I am going to do this, just cause it's fun! So here goes.

Would rather take a trip, might pay off debt though

Jonny Depp, obvious reasons.

I would be younger

A cofeehouse with music

Loving too much

She Knew Better

Lindsay Wagner or Jane Seymour

Executioner

Flew in October 2001

none, so far

Flew in October 2001

Vicorias Secret jammies

See #11

none

eating too much suar

Sleep

About 15, but only 2 or 3 actually fit well enough to use

Falling asleep(passing out?) on my next door neighbors lawn, after he gave me one too many shots of Yaigermister

Leigh

Get married

Writing

Graduating college

Somewhere in Time

In retrospect it was this "You are my destiny"
At the time it sounded pretty good.

Meat. Think about it...

Contruction site secretary, I just hated it

No

Hair

without deodorat

I was about to make a true confession here, but stopped just in time

Bedroom. Because I have a very comfy bed, and the room is pink, and I have it decorated just the way I like.

So many. I think deer hunting is up at the top. I hav to add ne more. When a man spits in public, loudly. Eeew.

France, Italy , Ireland. Just because.

Somewhat, though it is easily damaged

Interesting..eyes. Because of the way they work, and the old adage of them being windows to the soul.

Bec
since 2001-02-23
Posts 475
Canberra
34 posted 2002-04-30 10:22 AM

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip? - I would definitely pay off my university loans. Actually, $10 000 would only clear about half of it. Can I have some more money?

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with?  Why? - My boyfriend. He'd keep me laughing while we were waiting to be rescued, and he's great at catching fish.

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? - Hmmm, so many flaws, so little time. Probably could do with losing a kilo or ten.

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date? - The movies. In the dark for two hours. If you like him, you can kiss him, if you don't, you get to see a movie for free!

5. What is your biggest weakness? - My nephew. When he's big enough to talk, I would probably give him anything he asked for.

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? - "Why did we give this girl a show?"

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role?Melanie Lynskey.

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? - To stick my hand down someone else's toilet!

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? - Disagreed with my boyfriend. Nah, I'm very much a "standing outside the fire" type person, thank you, Garth Brooks, so probably the time I went on a flying fox about 150 metres long, 20 metres off the ground, and had to abseil the 20 metres to get out of the harness at the end!

10. What bones have you broken and how? - Not really sure if it broke or not, but I shut my little finger on my right hand in a car door twice. Same car, same finger, same place, same town.

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? - Donated blood. The first time, I saw the mobile van and figured "My dad does this, I can too!" I was working in the second half of the day, so I had the morning to recover from it, went to work, and promptly passed out that afternoon in a queue at the local council chambers! I was late back to work and got in so much trouble, until they found out why!

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? - I've got this comfy pair of brown cotton jeans. Love them to death, they're just so soft!

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? - Sat on a train for 27 hours by myself to go and visit my grandma. The trip was only supposed to be 23 hours, but the train was flooded in at one of the overnight stops.

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair? - Ewww, neither. I would definitely wash them, and put them in the dryer.

15. What is your worst habit? - Talking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. I think I was born talking.

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do? - Go and catch up with all my friends that I haven't seen since I started at university.

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? - Too many to count! They're spread over three houses, so I can't really give you an accurate number.

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? - I'm not going to tell you that! But one of my most embarrassing was when I had just started seeing my boyfriend. I was over at his parents' place, and we were sitting at a picnic table in their yard. I sat down on one of the seats, and it collapsed from under me! It's still in the yard!

19. What is your middle name? - Amanda.

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. - They really shouldn't shop together. I swear my boyfriend can sniff out the entertainment section of Kmart, and I follow him around like a lost puppy when I really want to be in clothes, shoes or books.

21. What do you most enjoy doing by yourself? - I love just being able to potter around, doing my own thing, whatever I feel like doing at the time. Sometimes I might want to be able to dance and sing, other times just to read, or watch a movie. Depends on how I feel at the time.

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? - Winning the local rodeo princess competition. When my name was announced, and I got that ribbon, I was so proud. And my mum told me later on that someone said to her that it was about time a local girl won it. We'd been living there about six years at the time. I was always told that it will take forever to be a "local" in a small town.

23. Name a movie that makes you cry. - Armageddon. Gets me every time.

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? - I remember you! You're my ex-girlfriend's best friend!

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? - Vegeroni stroganoff. I'm not exactly sure what it was, but I recall vegetable pasta and cream. It was terrible. My mum used to make it when I was a kid. Her and Dad loved it, but my sister and I didn't. I must have refused to eat it from an early age, because I haven't eaten it for years!

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? - Probably when I did work experience at a photo processing lab. There was a breakdown in one of the machines, and a film got stuck in it, and quite badly damaged. Because I was the work experience kid, of course I was blamed, even though I was no where near the machine at the time! I may have even been at lunch!

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?  EXPLAIN - Not sure. I don't think we have 900 numbers in Oz, unless there's an equivalent here.

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? - My hair. That way I can leave the conditioner in while I wash the rest of me.

29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week? - Tough one. Probably not wash my hair. I can hide it under a hat and hope birds don't move in. But you can't hide BO!

30. Have you ever stolen anything? EXPLAIN - Only my boyfriend's heart.

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? - The kitchen. I love to cook and experiment. Sometimes they don't turn out, but I have fun trying. The bit I don't like is washing up!

32. Describe your number one turn off. - Arrogance. It irks me no end when someone is arrogant and overbearing.

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN - I'd love to visit Canada. I have a postcard blutac-ed to my cupboard door that a friend in England sent me, and it looks absolutely beautiful. If I had another choice, probably Europe, so I could visit friends and find relatives.

34. Do you have a high opinion of yourself? - No, I don't think so, not usually. There are times when I've done something to amaze myself, but I've always got friends to remind me to come back to earth!

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? - On me, my back. I've got scoliosis, and my x-rays intrigue me, the way my spine curves. On other people, they're not really a body part as such, but fingernails. I think you can tell a lot about someone by their fingernails.

"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."
-Winnie-the-Pooh

Severn
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-17
Posts 7704

35 posted 2002-05-03 07:27 PM

- Pay off SOME of my student debt...and then get a new bookcase, and a holiday somewhere...yay. So, when's it coming?

- My cat. Why? What's the point of being stranded if you have annoying people around you?

- one thing? Are you mad? One? Hah.

- To a place where you can talk.

- Mental trips to melancholia.

- The Life of K.

- Liv Tyler, cause she's hot.

- cleaning

- Nearly got married.

- None.

- Met a cute british guy at a bus stop and soon after ended up spending a week with him in one of the 5 star hotels (his expense), skipped all my classes...lots of fun, but he went back to England. Oh well.

- what season are we talking about?

- Too many to think on...climbing a mountain (a real one - not a hill) in sandshoes...? Nearly getting married?

- What's the big deal about going commando now and then anyway? Who's going to know?

- Obsessive compulsive behaviour concerning spelling and grammar - adds hours to my emails and posts, looks bad when I do actually let a mistake get through. Ah well. Spose I should write it all in Word.

- day off? Hah - I'm a student.

- Not enough.

- Hell no.

Nothing. Don't have one. Severn will do. Heh.

- Shop. Unless you're with me boys - I hate it.

- Everything.

- Leaving home at 16 to move to the city and not running home when it got tough.

- Breakfast at Tiffany's. She's so me.

- I'm going to root you tonight. Charming - needless to say the prospect failed.

- Haven't eaten anything very strange at all really.

- Fast food.

- My mate and I voted someone off the Australian Big Brother for a joke.

- Hair.

- I can't countenance the thought of either.

- Went through a rebellious teenage phase with my best friend at the time - stole magazines and earrings. Bad girl.

- My room, because it's mine and it's the space in a house of 4 where I can be alone.

- The I'm god's gift syndrome. No you're not boys - you're just one of many fish in the sea...

- My own home in the future - but I'll stay there instead of visit. (bora bora).

- Depends on what the opinion's about really. Other's would say yes, but maybe they don't know my insecurities.

- The face.

[This message has been edited by Severn (05-03-2002 08:03 PM).]

Greeneyes
Deputy Moderator 50 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-09-09
Posts 9903
In Your Poetic Mind
36 posted 2002-05-03 11:02 PM

None of the above, invest and give some to charity....

wow there are a few, but a nice strong man would be nice....LOL any takers?

My hands, Id love to have long slender fingers

well that depends, on the spark if they bore me, the movies, if they EXCITE me dancing, a little sweating and who knows??

Coffee Icecream, LOL I really have to control my self....

welcome to my life hope you have time...I dont know....LOL

Tea leoni...shes really a neat person

plumber...LOL

nothing as of yet, but I am open minded...

None

gotten on a plane and flown to europe

LOL thats a different forum

when I was in highschool we use to go to the store, sneak eggs in to the pockets of innocent friends, and well you know....LOL which came first?

I dont wear any...

smoking

fly to europe, can that be done in a day?

not sure I can say here

very southern Lee

Drink together, LOL it leads to other things...or maybe woohooooo

spending the day in the sun and nature

My degrees

Beaches, and pay it forward....I literally bawled seeing that one....

"you must be an angel, cause you are heaven sent...GAGGGGG....pls....arent we all angels??? LOL

squid

fast food when I was 16 my god people actually eat that....LOL

NO but temptations always rings out...LOL

hummmm LOL well to keep this "clean" my face
other wise...LOL

can I take neither?

NO

my screen porch

Men who think they are SEXY and cant back it up

The "down under"

Yes, I am comfortable with me

the back of a mans neck, it a nibble thingy...LOL

I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Could I have been anyone other than me
True poems rest between the words
Just give hope a chance to float up

[This message has been edited by Greeneyes (05-03-2002 11:06 PM).]

Daemonyin
since 2001-11-24
Posts 31

37 posted 2002-05-04 11:14 PM

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip? -- I'd pay off my mother's student loans.

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with?  Why? -- A shovel I would name Sir diggs alot.  I dont know why.

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? -- hmmm, I would have a 12 inch something something.

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date? -- I dont like first dates so I just rush ahead to the 23'rd

5. What is your biggest weakness? -- my life

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? -- Friends... at the morgue.

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role? -- A really bad actor.

8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? -- Elephant "fluid extracter"...  

9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? -- I wake up every morning.

10. What bones have you broken and how? -- Never broken any... I'm invincible...

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? -- I never kept track.

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? -- Same thing I always wear... Clothing.

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? -- Fell in something something.

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair? -- What are ya talkin about, I never wear underwear.

15. What is your worst habit? -- Breathing.

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do? -- Off myself.

17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? -- One.

18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? -- High School.

19. What is your middle name? Kristopher

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. -- Talk about hemmoroids.

21. What do you most enjoy doing by yourself? -- I like doing everything by myself... well almost.

22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? -- I have none.

23. Name a movie that makes you cry. -- Indecent proposal made me wail... dont ask.

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? -- Wanna see something funny?

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? -- 3 month old roast beef; it was practically liquified.

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? -- I dont take embarrassing jobs.

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?  EXPLAIN -- Many a time as a young child.  Couldn't get very far without a credit card.

28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? -- My upper torso.

29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week? -- I do both all the time.

30. Have you ever stolen anything? EXPLAIN -- I used to shoplift all the time as a young teenager; caught 3 times, and had to do community service.

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? -- I dont have one.

32. Describe your number one turn off. -- Ignorance.

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN -- Japan.  I like how they blend technology with nature, plus I'm an anime fan.

34. Do you have a high opinion of yourself? -- I'll give you one guess.

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? -- My toes... They're really long and extra flexible.

DancinQueen
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-07-29
Posts 1092
Kokomo,IN,USA
38 posted 2002-05-06 07:53 PM

1. You just won $10,000!  Would you rather:  Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip? go on a trip

2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with?  Why? my bestfriend Ryan--i know i could stand him

3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? i sorta like me...

4. Where is the best place to go on a first date? a porch swing
5. What is your biggest weakness? guys that play the piano

6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? Tomorrow

7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role? Julia Roberts
8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? the gyno...not my thing
9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? bungee jumped

10. What bones have you broken and how? my arm in 1st grade playing Superman

11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? Went on a little road trip with a friend at 1am to Ohio..hey Crossroads was inspiring

12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? boxers and a tshirt

13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? i'll steal Spice's answer....oh man

14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair? oh sure...u only live once

15. What is your worst habit? sleeping

16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do? sleep
17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? toooooo many
18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? in Cancun..forgetting i didnt have my bathing suit on anymore and proceeding to remove clothing to get thrown in the pool before realizing.."hey this doesnt feel like my bathing suit"

19. What is your middle name? Rebecca

20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. change a lightbulb...we women wouldnt want to blow you away with our skills

21. What do you most enjoy doing by yourself? everything
22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? everything related to my dancing career

23. Name a movie that makes you cry. The Lion Kning

24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? after sprinting past me on the beach..turning around and saying, "do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to run by you again"

25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? frog legs

26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? ive had two my whole life and i still work both of them and love them

27. Have you ever called a 900 number?  EXPLAIN nope..cant say i have
28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? hair

29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week deoderant, as long as i was still taking a shower everyday

30. Have you ever stolen anything? EXPLAIN i used to pluck a grape or two from the bundel at the grocery when I was little...hardcore i know

31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? sun porch

32. Describe your number one turn off. -- immaturity

33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN Norway...family thing
34. Do you have a high opinion of yourself? its a level opinion

35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? teeth...i love smiles

**You can't always trust the people you want to**

[This message has been edited by DancinQueen (05-06-2002 07:56 PM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » HOTSEAT...What's Your Answer?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary