navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Publish Your Book Online - Kim Komano Suggested Site
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Publish Your Book Online - Kim Komano Suggested Site Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada

0 posted 2010-07-17 02:24 PM

Kim Komando

I hesitated to say this is free, as there is not one free thing in this world that I have found yet.  

However, it says you can offer it up for free, or sell it.  Here is the actual site.

Epubbud

© Copyright 2010 Mysteria 1997 - All Rights Reserved
Balladeer
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-05
Posts 25505
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl USA
1 posted 2010-07-17 04:57 PM

You need to thoroughly investigate it. I am a huge Kim follower but many of the sites she promotes as "free" turn out to not be so.
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2010-07-17 09:52 PM

Sometimes when something is promoted as "free" it tends to "cost a bit" at the end, based on how the author wants to handle it.

There was a huge load of bad publicity over the publishing company I went to, but I had no problems whatsoever, and there was never any money up front. Or in the tail end, either, depending on how I wanted to handle it.

I didn't lose any money whatsoever, and made some on top of it. And am still making some.

Thanks Mys. It is all worthy of looking into, if one jumpstarts themselves.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Publish Your Book Online - Kim Komano Suggested Site

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary