navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » What the...
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic What the... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Android 17
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-07-21
Posts 664
Winnipeg

0 posted 2009-09-02 02:52 AM

So I was awoken this morning to a text which was sent from my e-mail...

I thought it was an advertisement or something from a website I was linked to once. But I actually read it and saw it was from a fellow PiP-er.

They where happening across a social networking site and they found my poems posted on someone's profile... Not only that, but they found many other things posted up there that are obviously not from the person who posted them.

I'm blown away that a PiP-er managed to scout out one of my poems... Then when I looked at the profile of who was posting them, I realized it was someone I knew. And upon looking through the other posts, they where taking ALOT of my other stuff.

I'm kinda taken back by this. Wow, neat...

Is there any way I can change my username on this forum, so it's no longer searchable under this current one? Could someone PM me with details please?

© Copyright 2009 Alex-lee Hryhorczuk - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2009-09-02 09:08 AM

email Ron

the title of this doesn't exactly give him a heads up lol but for sure check in with him.

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
2 posted 2009-09-02 10:35 AM

/pip/Forum13/HTML/001465.html

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » What the...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary