navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » depression
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic depression Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
vampireprincess92
since 2009-01-08
Posts 2

0 posted 2009-01-08 02:32 PM

what should i do i just got this new boyfriend and i am now extreamely depressed, even though i really feel as though he could be the one.

© Copyright 2009 vampireprincess92 - All Rights Reserved
Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois
1 posted 2009-01-19 10:00 AM

Well did you just get out of a relationship recently? Cause maybe you feel like guilty about it. Or maybe your just not ready for all this yet. He might be Mr. Right but if your not ready for it. You won't be able to accept that and live happily.

Just my two cents on the topic,
-Zach  

Claira
since 2008-05-11
Posts 102
British but living in Thailand
2 posted 2009-01-19 01:41 PM

Hey VP

You don't say how old you are or how many relationships you've had but I'm guessing by your handle you are in your late teens.
The thing you need to ask yourself is what do you want from this relationship. I'm not saying you call all the shots but nor does he. He may or may not be "the one" the only way to find out is to see how things go, take things as slowly as you need to find out if he is all that!
Good luck and make sure you have fun
Hope you work things out.
Claira x

Twi
since 2009-05-21
Posts 22
the Underworld
3 posted 2009-05-26 07:58 AM

yeah, they might be right about this.
If you have recently been in an ended relationship, you may still be experiencing emotional problems. Keep trying though, it might actually work for you.

§Bella§

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » depression

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary