navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Hollowness and life, plus a frozen heart
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Hollowness and life, plus a frozen heart Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Abbeon
since 2006-11-30
Posts 228
Curiousity, and wonder

0 posted 2007-11-18 01:44 AM

The tragedy of which life is made up of decided to crash, and know the unthinkable has been thought... the " girl who lives in a bubble of happiness" has not only crashed and burned, but has been left with almost nothing.

All i have are my thoughts and words and few friends. Yes i still have my stuff but I'm living with my grand mother who dislikes me. not only that my only methods of salvation have disappeared, both my art and poetry book have gone "missing".

I know that i have lots to be thank full for but we have hit rock bottom. i feel like i Say hollow, devoid of all emotion. unable to love yet sit able to feel the tendrils of despair wrapped around my frozen heart.

I apologize in advance for if any of my comments seem harsh. Thank you for your time.
" Empty eyes meet the hollowness of pain and banishes happiness to the borders of my heart"

Thank you, Abbeon

The hollow emptiness, the crazed thoughts left to survive

© Copyright 2007 Rebecca Mackie - All Rights Reserved
moondogz
since 2007-05-01
Posts 397
Great White North
1 posted 2007-12-08 01:44 AM

Abbeon, that's terribly sad...I just saw this now...Dec 08...I hope it got better.

Abbeon
since 2006-11-30
Posts 228
Curiousity, and wonder
2 posted 2007-12-18 02:33 PM

A wee bit i get a ten day trip away from mindless Hell thanks.

moondogz
since 2007-05-01
Posts 397
Great White North
3 posted 2007-12-18 04:45 PM

Good to hear...enjoy.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Hollowness and life, plus a frozen heart

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary