navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Just a Newbie!!
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Just a Newbie!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Country
since 2007-10-15
Posts 6

0 posted 2007-10-15 11:33 AM

Hi, my name is Country.  I'm new here today.  I have written poetry for most of my life and have a dream of becoming published someday.  I have joined this forum in order to read other's works and gather some information on how to become published.  There are so many disreputable publishers and journals out there it is hard to know who to trust.  I am also anxious to submit some of my work for your review and comments and suggestions.  I just wanted to stop and say Hi! before I got too heavily into the forum.

© Copyright 2007 Country - All Rights Reserved
Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
1 posted 2007-10-15 11:51 AM

Country~
WELCOME to the best and friendliest poetry circle on the entire Internet~

You will find much to your enjoyment here~
We will look forward to watching for your first poetic contribution to our forums~

Take your time ... read and reply to others and get to know the many different forum types that we have here~

Again ... WELCOME~
*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -     noles1@totcon.com   

moondogz
since 2007-05-01
Posts 397
Great White North
2 posted 2007-10-15 02:45 PM

Welcome to pip talk Country, I think you will find a wonderful "family" of friends of this site...I know I have.
              moon.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Just a Newbie!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary