navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » hello. I'm a new user.
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic hello. I'm a new user. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Warrior Bristo
since 2007-07-28
Posts 96
Arizona

0 posted 2007-07-29 02:08 AM

how do you get people to talk to you around here?

warrior undefeated

© Copyright 2007 Brenna Nicole Bohn - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2007-07-29 07:18 AM

Read around a little, and you'll see that there's a basis of knowledge of one another between our members. Watching a member's posting time is another way to know when they are on line.

Responding to poems, prose, and/or engaging in on-going topics of discussion is another way to interact, in order to share your opinions, thoughts, so that we can get to know you, as you learn more about us. It's like any other community...and it takes time to know the populace.

Sit back, read, engage, enjoy.

Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
2 posted 2007-07-29 10:40 AM

There's a few other sources as well, such as forums dedicated towards Questions/Answers and webpage compilations in the Member's Area.  The latter can be easily accessed any time by clicking 'Member's Area/Help' in the top left menu panel.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » hello. I'm a new user.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary