navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » why he shall keep her?
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic why he shall keep her? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Drauntz
Member Elite
since 2007-03-16
Posts 2905
Los Angeles California

0 posted 2007-06-30 06:39 PM

A man, 34, good job, a house, a girl friend of 4 years. The girl lived with him who did not want to get married(certify the relationship) but wanted half bank money and half the house. She got them. Now, the girl moved out and also took his furnitures without permission. Shall he  keep her if she comes back?

(He has divorced once..ex wondering around. and he was also cheated  by two other girls.)

why this man wanted to torture himself like this?

© Copyright 2007 Drauntz - All Rights Reserved
PhaerieChild
since 1999-08-30
Posts 1787
Aloha, Oregon
1 posted 2007-06-30 11:49 PM

If she moved out and already got half the bank account AND half the house AND took all the furniture...what makes him think she's coming back? And even if she did (for some insane reason) why would he want her back? So she can loot the rest? Kinda makes ya wonder which h**d he does his thinkin' with.
Drauntz
Member Elite
since 2007-03-16
Posts 2905
Los Angeles California
2 posted 2007-07-01 01:01 AM

PhaerieChild, this is real life story. The furniture moving happened today. And the man might have a 50% chance to take her back due to, I say, his mindless. I can not understand what is in  his mind.
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

3 posted 2007-07-01 01:24 AM

Sometimes people re-create the same scenarios, over and over again, trying to rectify their past.

And that says volumes about me, but less about him, Mz. D.

I can understand your pain, though, feeling helpless to stop a train wreck...

But as you say, he is a man. You can't learn for him.

Let it be, dearheart, and just be a friend when you can.

Drauntz
Member Elite
since 2007-03-16
Posts 2905
Los Angeles California
4 posted 2007-07-01 02:24 AM

I hate to say this. The girl's mother helped her to move out the furnitures. So this guy blamed everything on her mother than on her. She is 31 yrs.

PhaerieChild
since 1999-08-30
Posts 1787
Aloha, Oregon
5 posted 2007-07-01 03:56 AM

He has to learn from his mistakes and make the "girl" (I thought something like 20 or 21, 31 is a little long in the tooth to be a "girl") be responsible for her actions, not just her mother, although both women sound like gold diggin' losers to me. All you can do is support this person and try to reason with him. If he makes a another mistake by hooking back up with her, then it is his to make.
SB is right when she says you can't do it for him. As much as you would like to make things right for him, it just can't be done.
I hope he finds his way to a healthy relationship with someone else. He sounds like a great guy but I think he should work on himself first and "give" to himself and then be a provider to someone else if he chooses.

Drauntz
Member Elite
since 2007-03-16
Posts 2905
Los Angeles California
6 posted 2007-07-01 05:40 PM

PhaerieChild, you are very right.
I'll see what is going to happen next.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » why he shall keep her?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary