navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Blingo
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Blingo Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
*Alli4000*
Deputy Moderator 10 Tours
Member Elite
since 2004-03-21
Posts 3188
The World of Poetry

0 posted 2007-03-18 08:02 PM

I just signed up with these two sites today (Blingo and Win Free Prizes) and I'm curious about them.  Are any of you currently members of either of these two sites?  Have you ever won anything from them, and if so what was it?

If any of you want to check them out, feel free to by clicking the buttons above.  When I signed up, all they asked me for was my e-mail address, but I'd like to hear your opinions make sure that neither of these sites are scams before I get my hopes up.

© Copyright 2007 *Alli4000* - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2007-03-18 09:01 PM

Googling both of the names plus adding the word "scam", I discover that it is what it is, both of them; a game of chance.  That was uncovered on just the first page of Google.  An as yet undescribed game of chance, ergo, betting, and what might come after that, of course, is unsure.

Just be cautious.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Blingo

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary