navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Metric, the band not the system of measurement
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Metric, the band not the system of measurement Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Aenimal
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-11-18
Posts 7350
the ass-end of space

0 posted 2005-11-25 01:51 AM

ever l#ve a small band, hope they do well and then sadly, either due to a lack of exposure or silly inner turmoil, it disbands and disappears? if no well..um..good for you? if yes you'll understand my reasons for writing this. before it happens, and in the hopes it doesnt at all, i'll do my small part to promote a fantastic band by the name of Metric. witty/intelligent music and lyrics, a little but blondie a little bit the clash?

for info and videos check out:
http://itportal.ca/ilovemetric.com/media.html

there, my good deed for the year

© Copyright 2005 raphael giuffrida - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2005-11-25 06:49 AM

I'll check them out....thanks for letting us know about them!
Susan Caldwell
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-12-27
Posts 8348
Florida
2 posted 2005-11-25 12:00 PM

very cool Raph.

"too bad ignorance isn't painful"
~Unknown~

littlewing
Member Rara Avis
since 2003-03-02
Posts 9655
New York
3 posted 2005-11-27 06:11 PM

Thats like a local Celtic Rock Band (Jackdaw)(actually I cannot truly identify their genre of music) but in the same way as Metric . . . they just have their own thing goin' on . . .

will definitely get some of their tunes because I like all of those bands . . .

Thanks Raph.

(I'm listening now . . . Yeah Yeah Yeahs met Quentin . . . *grin*  love the turntable, *sigh*)

Aenimal
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-11-18
Posts 7350
the ass-end of space
4 posted 2005-11-27 11:08 PM

the three Sues have perfectly aligned, is this a sign?
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Metric, the band not the system of measurement

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary