navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » I'm back!!
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic I'm back!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
AllyKat
since 2005-01-30
Posts 73
jeffersonville,in

0 posted 2005-09-06 07:40 PM

Hey you guys!  I'm finally back and ready to send out all of my poems from the last 4 months that I wasn't on here.  At first when I was trying to get on here it wouldn't let me.  I just waited a while and finally tried it today and holy bob....IT WORKS!!  I'm so happy now, you guys just dont understand what I have been going through to get here for the past 3 1'2 months!  
But yeah, I'm home everyone ^^.  AllyKat is back and ready to write her soul out!  J/K, but thats what I feel like doing right now. Just telling everyone about my summer adventures and weird encounters.....a very odd summer I have had.  I think i'm gonna shut up now ^^....i'm just babbling about random things ^^.  I'll be writing you guys very soon!

-A "so glade to be back" member,
       ~AllyKat~

I remember us together
I remember the times we shared
I remember when we loved eachother
I remember when you once cared.

© Copyright 2005 Allison Himmelheber - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2005-09-06 07:46 PM

Welcome home!
AllyKat
since 2005-01-30
Posts 73
jeffersonville,in
2 posted 2005-09-06 07:52 PM

Thnx.  Whats your icon of...I cant tell.

I remember us together
I remember the times we shared
I remember when we loved eachother
I remember when you once cared.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » I'm back!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary