navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » The best Horoscope yet..... heavysigh
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic The best Horoscope yet..... heavysigh Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Susan Caldwell
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-12-27
Posts 8348
Florida

0 posted 2005-06-03 07:55 AM

"You can't stay hiding in your bedroom forever. Well, you could, but basically you will end up rotting away and no one would even notice."

why am I not in the least surprised?

a perfect ending to this week.

anyone else?

"too bad ignorance isn't painful"
~Unknown~

© Copyright 2005 Susan Caldwell - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2005-06-03 08:19 AM

Uhm...I really liked mine today...and since it's an upper...I'd feel bad if I put it here...

Maybe tomorrow's will be better?  If you get out of the bedroom?  [Wait...maybe you should invite someone IN?]  

Hugs, lady!

Susan Caldwell
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-12-27
Posts 8348
Florida
2 posted 2005-06-03 08:28 AM

*faint*

did Kari really say that?

lets just say that I have been hiding out in the bedroom....alone.  

This has been a very dreary week.

(and to the person out there that thinks this means they need to call me..don't!!!)

*sigh* see this is how my week has gone.

blah.  blah..

post it Kari...

~Unknown~

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
3 posted 2005-06-03 08:29 AM

"You can't stay hiding in your bedroom forever. Well, you could, but basically you will end up rotting away and no one would even notice."

joining you in the feelings~~

M  (and I like Karilea's advice...although it won't happen here)

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
4 posted 2005-06-03 10:17 AM

What'd I say?  

quote:
Remember that there is a divine force out there in the universe that always loves you, Karilea. No matter what you do, there is always a shoulder to cry on, even if it is not a tangible one. Even in your darkest moments, you are never alone. Let this knowledge carry you through your day today, and feel free to share it with those who seem like they could use a lift.

On the other hand, Susie...looks to me that sharing this with you is absolutely the right thing to do!

Not sure if you saw it, posted a poem about my Dad the other day, then had an unbelieveable dream Thursday morning...[which is a story line all in itself!] and I've had this remarkable sense in the last few days that I am being surrounded by something/someone very special...

so before I go off and kidnap YOUR thread, just know...you ARE loved.

Susan Caldwell
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-12-27
Posts 8348
Florida
5 posted 2005-06-03 10:31 AM

it is never my intent to "have a thread" but rather to share with others and hopefully get some sharing back.

thank you for your words.  

I am just having a down week and my horoscope today made me laugh.  I thought, "well, yes, I knew that."  LMAO

I am having separation anxiety.  (all you doubters out there, I am telling you it isn't just children that can suffer from this).  

I have actually had the thought:

"What if this person is away from me long enough to realize their life is better without me in it?"  eek..

lol...see?  *eyeballs the nearest shrink*

~Unknown~

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
6 posted 2005-06-03 10:50 AM

SUPER HUGS

Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
7 posted 2005-06-03 11:47 AM

*eyeballs the nearest shrinky dink*

No, Serenity, not those.  I mean the ones from the early 70's you colored, cut out, and placed in the oven.  Nothing like the smell of melting plastic to bring back childhood memories.

Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
8 posted 2005-06-03 12:27 PM

Gee Susan, I love my "bedroom time" and all this time I thought it was a good thing, and I never once thougth I'd rot!  Maybe you need to rethink this?  Are you sure you have People magazine, a bowl of fruit, a bag of chips, nail polish, and some really nice cream?  Heck with those 5 things I could stay in there and rot with a smile on my face.

I know what you need!  A sleep-over.  Count me in - here I come with my sleeping bag.  

Hey everyone, PJ party at Susan's this weekend.

All kidding aside,

Get Ali will ya?

~* C'est la vie *~

Susan Caldwell
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-12-27
Posts 8348
Florida
9 posted 2005-06-03 01:25 PM

::::runs out to buy PJ's:::::::

Okay, but I am babysitting tonight so whomever comes must help with the baby  

and Ali?  Bring some shrinky dinks huh?  I never got to play with them when I was a kid.

Karen can bring her cards... I need a reading..  

*joyful Karen like glee*

~Unknown~

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
10 posted 2005-06-03 01:44 PM

WHEEEEE...babies!  I'm on my way!

You know, Susan, I just combined my office and bedroom as one huge room...and coined the word "offroom" [and for those who REALLY know me...well!]

I LOVE my room.  In fact I go THERE to get away from everything/one else!  And in there, of course, I get to [ahhhhhh] write....

But enough of that, here, let me hold that BABY!

timothysangel1973
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 2001-12-03
Posts 1725
Never close enough
11 posted 2005-06-03 02:04 PM

Dear God... I wish there was one room of the house that I COULD go to and be all alone lol

I have little fingers drumming under the bathroom door when I go to pee, and the baby shares the room with us... so, cahnces are, I wont rot up and dry away, cause she keeps me jumping.

You can take it as a sign that your in a doom, or you can just enjoy the down time and be glad that you still have it.

Oh and?  I understand that seperation thing, my 12 and 9 year old are in Pennsylvania this week with gramma, and I have been going through that too.  We are in SC so that is quite a distance.

Hope all is better for you soon m'friend

Tima

Susan Caldwell
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-12-27
Posts 8348
Florida
12 posted 2005-06-03 02:55 PM

lol Tima...

trust me your time will come.

I have 3 children, two of which are adults now (or so they think) and they do not live with me.

It's just me, my daughter and my granddaughter, in a house that is over 2100 sq. ft.  I have a huge bedroom with a pretty big master bath.  I love it. But I do find myself "vegging" in there way too much.  The living room and family room rarely get used.  

It happens way too fast...the active to the silent. The small house turning into an oversized one.

I enjoy "me" time, but sometimes it's just too much of me.  

~Unknown~

Aenimal
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-11-18
Posts 7350
the ass-end of space
13 posted 2005-06-03 04:53 PM

all depends on whom you're in the bedroom with..ahem

my current horrorscope(actually i like this guy, rob brezny. at the very least he entertains and he can be incredibly witty..just not here)

Pisces: I invite you to try an exercise in creative pretending. Ready? In all the ways you can imagine, stop thinking that you're outside, and instead visualize yourself as inside. In other words, suppress your tendency to fantasize that the good stuff is out of reach and hard to get. Picture yourself as being right in the midst of it. End your sense of exile and come all the way in to the heart of every matter. If you do this meditation ten minutes a day for the next seven days, by this time next week the world will already be changing to match the vision you've been building.

two words up yours Rob. up yours. can i say up yours?

and with that aenimal was gone, silence hung over the thread again, and somewhere, off in the distance, a cat barked.

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

14 posted 2005-06-03 05:28 PM

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"woof?"

Martie
Member Empyrean
since 1999-09-21
Posts 28049
California
15 posted 2005-06-03 06:20 PM

Dear Martha,
Here is your horoscope
for Friday, June 3:

Take something -- or someone -- brand new around the proverbial block. The stars favor trying something different on for size -- you just might really like the fit.

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
16 posted 2005-06-03 07:39 PM

heh heh heh....hey, Martha...

I think I know what that is!  So try it on, several times!

Martie
Member Empyrean
since 1999-09-21
Posts 28049
California
17 posted 2005-06-03 07:51 PM

ROFLOL !!.....heavysigh
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
18 posted 2005-06-14 06:48 AM

quote:
About ten days ago you likely experienced a strong feeling of brotherhood. People close to you opened their hearts and expressed their hopes for the future, either alone or with you. Today, Karilea, you are likely to feel new ambitions budding, which may or may not have been initiated by this earlier experience. In either case, the day's aspects are bound to inspire you!

Susan, I thought I'd tell you...this is pretty on point...so I'm really looking forward to my day.  

How's yours???  

Susan Caldwell
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-12-27
Posts 8348
Florida
19 posted 2005-06-14 12:39 PM

Kari~

I am out of the office this week for training (yes, they still think they can train me).  Just in for a sec...

I hope your day goes the way you want!

~Unknown~

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
20 posted 2005-11-12 09:10 AM

Hey, Susan???

quote:
Your energy is likely to be low today, Karilea, making this the ideal day for staying in and reading or getting any paperwork finished up. It's not glamorous, but at least it doesn't require much exertion. Any writing you need to do will be clear and fluid. You have a natural gift anyway, and today it is magnified. You should make good use of this auspicious atmosphere.

Even the fates don't know how right on they are about the "paperwork!"

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

21 posted 2005-11-14 12:17 PM

"If anyone hates these next three weeks, it's you. Mercury is turning retrograde, making Murphy's Law the law of the land. Communication and travel -- the things you live for -- can be difficult, frustrating and time-consuming. Take power naps, and lots of them."

That's all I needed...

Susan Caldwell
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-12-27
Posts 8348
Florida
22 posted 2005-11-14 12:22 PM

With you Karen...

let's join hands and see if we survive...

and Karen, remind me to ask you about the band WASP...and tell you a little story..

I think Dunc is still laughing...

I hate Karma.

psstt..Kari?  I will take your paperwork if you take my weekend drama...

~Unknown~

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
23 posted 2005-11-17 10:06 AM

Psssst....Susan....

ok!  But actually, I don't know that you could do this paperwork...LOL...

it's personal!

Susan Caldwell
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-12-27
Posts 8348
Florida
24 posted 2005-11-17 10:08 AM

Of course I can Karilea!!  It just won't be right...

But it will be humorous!  

~Unknown~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » The best Horoscope yet..... heavysigh

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary